No announcement yet.

Indian sisters sentenced to be raped as punishment for brother eloping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Last Round Baby View Post
    Their brother ran off with some woman, so for some incomprehensible reason, these girls must be raped to rectify the situation.

Theres no words to describe it really
    Other than the words you just did describe it with? Daft ****.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      i am indian
      Jesus Christ, you could have told me, mate.

Unfriended.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        So why are isis raping women and saying the quran permits them to have sex slaves because Muhammed said so and he had sex slaves himself?

If you read the quran this is actually true.
        I read it when I was younger and rape in the sense that we know it now is strictly forbidden in Islam and if I remember correctly the penality was execution, ISIS interpret Quran the way it fits their needs (just like any religious leader or group), but if any sane person that's not motivated by anything reads it, it's clear that any hostility or violent coercion of women to do anything is strictly forbidden. I'm originally from Egypt and people get either executed or life in jail if convicted of rape.

Plus not all Muslim countries use Sharia law, u got countries like Egypt, Syria (before ISIS), Iraq (before the US invasion), Lebanon, Libya, Tunisia, Morroco and Algieria don't apply Sharia except in like 5% of the cases, we still use the french judiciary system we got from the French and the English when Egypt was colonized.

I gotta admit though the word "rape" is never mentioned in the Quran, I'm sure of this and Arabic is my first language, but there were quotes from the prophet that rape is strictly forbidden, and no the prophet didn't have "sex slaves", but indeed he was "married" to a 11 year old

And no not all Muslim countries are what u guys imagine, rape per capita for example in Egypt is like 0.1 per 1000 whereas in the US it's like 2.1 per 1000, plus ISIS is actually being fought by Egypt and othe arabic countries just like it's being fought by the US.
        Last edited by Ahmed_Ismail; 08-31-2015, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X