Yemen
    Egypt
    Iran
    Bangladesh
    Afghanistan
    Sudan
    Somalia

All terrible places to be born a woman
    Or a man for that matter. Barbaric countries with barbaric laws, man or woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Round Baby View Post
      I meant millions worldwide.

And are you kidding me?

Saudia Arabia
      Iraq
      Syria
      Pakistan
      Yemen
      Egypt
      Iran
      Bangladesh
      Afghanistan
      Sudan
      Somalia

All terrible places to be born a woman
      Post a source I bet you right now the rape rate in these super conservative states are lower per capita than here in the States
      http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countr...st-rape-crime/

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
        They can't be muslims as rape is forbidden in Islam, they're probably hindus, if they were extremist muslims they would've whipped them or stoned them 80 times or some **** like that, but only like 5% of muslims actually use these fücked up rules.
        So why are isis raping women and saying the quran permits them to have sex slaves because Muhammed said so and he had sex slaves himself?

If you read the quran this is actually true.
        Last edited by jas; 08-30-2015, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Post a source I bet you right now the rape rate in these super conservative states are lower per capita than here in the States
          http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countr...st-rape-crime/
          the comparison of those stats is not even close to valid, because the vast, vast majority of rapes in those countries are not reported to police.

They are the kinds of places where a woman can go to try report a rape and get raped by the police

women get stoned for adultery or killed by their family for being raped

i hate idiots who defend these primitive and barbaric cultures. Go ****in live in one of those ****holes and see how you like it

Comment

Originally posted by Last Round Baby View Post
            the comparison of those stats is not even close to valid, because the vast, vast majority of rapes in those countries are not reported to police.

They are the kinds of places where a woman can go to try report a rape and get raped by the police

women get stoned for adultery or killed by their family for being raped

i hate idiots who defend these primitive and barbaric cultures. Go ****in live in one of those ****holes and see how you like it
            Why the **** would I want live in a country where millions get raped on the low I just asked you to post where you pulled your information from other than your own ass

Comment

Ridiculously ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                So why are isis raping women and saying the quran permits them to have sex slaves because Muhammed said so and he had sex slaves himself?

If you read the quran this is actually true.
                So if a group of men were raping women and quoting the bible(or whatever other religious text you'd like to put here), would you also feel that the bible is the primary issue or the men?

Aka my answer to your question is that they feel it's ok because they are ****ty people.

Comment

Theres nothing i hate more than idiots who enjoy our western privileges like freedom of speech and religion, who then go on to defend islam and islamic societies.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Why the **** would I want live in a country where millions get raped on the low I just asked you to post where you pulled your information from other than your own ass
                    I said millions worldwide you stupid ****.

And of course any number I'm putting out is speculation but its an indisputable fact that life is dangerous and ****ed up for women in Islamic societies.

Comment

where's the vid?

Comment

Working...
                      X