No announcement yet.

MACEDONIA - The end of Europe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    blame greece. their whining is why eu countries have to take more.

let's be real. if these immigrants were white or even light brown you wouldn't be complaining.

but dark brown or blacks with different religion?

OH NO THEY'RE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY!
    LOL using the race card now. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten into this discussion if you were gonna resort to something that lame. Years ago the biggest complaints over here were about people from Polen coming and taking jobs for pennies. Polish look pretty white don't they?

Yes I have a problem with Islam and I have many good reasons. And if most of these immigrants are muslims I'm gonna mention it. I'm not a politically correct yank like you who is scared to go there. The biggest threat to Europe and frankly the world is forced Islamization.

Comment

i changed my mind.

immigrants are awful.

EU and Germany need to find a FINAL SOLUTION TO THE IMMIGRANT QUESTION.
      You don't know what Europeans are going through and feeling right now over this issue, stop acting like you do.

Comment

Umm.. Stay in your own ****ing country unless there is a special reason for which you have to relocate.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          LOL using the race card now. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten into this discussion if you were gonna resort to something that lame. Years ago the biggest complaints over here were about people from Polen coming and taking jobs for pennies. Polish look pretty white don't they?

Yes I have a problem with Islam and I have many good reasons. And if most of these immigrants are muslims I'm gonna mention it. I'm not a politically correct yank like you who is scared to go there. The biggest threat to Europe and frankly the world is forced Islamization.
          i'm not a politically correct yank. far from it.

but i respect ppl that are honest.

i'd respect you more if you just come out and say i want europe to stay white and christian.

i can respect that. you want to keep national/cultural identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
            Umm.. Stay in your own ****ing country unless there is a special reason for which you have to relocate.
            a lot of the recent ones are filing for asylum from war torn areas. libya, syria, etc.

Comment

You don't know what Europeans are going through and feeling right now over this issue, stop acting like you do.
              meh screw europe.

we're turning east.

japan, south korea, taiwan, australia, new zealand, singapore.

that's our new buddies.

eu is worthless anyway except the brits.

brits are always welcome.

Comment

i'd respect you more if you just come out and say i want europe to stay white and christian.

I don't think you respect people like that at all, but I do. Doesn't count for me though, I'm an immigrant myself(same race as some of the Syrians) but we did everything the right way in terms of coming in a long time ago and what we did with our lives. The whites have been good to me so I won't deny them racial/cultural pride that every other race is allowed.

Islam is poison and so is mass immigration, this is simply a fact. I want my my country and Europe to stay prosperous and peaceful. These new immigration laws are doing the opposite.

Any 'moderate muslim' you think you know, prod them just a little bit on a certain subject and they will admit that they want Sharia law in all of Europe. I say EAT **** AND DIE or go back to your Islamic country, to that. I don't care if it hurts their pedo prophet's feelings.

Comment

I don't think you respect people like that at all, but I do. Doesn't count for me though, I'm an immigrant myself(same race as some of the Syrians) but we did everything the right way in terms of coming in a long time ago and what we did with our lives. The whites have been good to me so I won't deny them racial/cultural pride that every other race is allowed.

Islam is poison and so is mass immigration, this is simply a fact. I want my my country and Europe to stay prosperous and peaceful. These new immigration laws are doing the opposite.

Any 'moderate muslim' you think you know, prod them just a little bit on a certain subject and they will admit that they want Sharia law in all of Europe. I say EAT **** AND DIE or go back to your Islamic country, to that. I don't care if it hurts their pedo prophet's feelings.
                  most of these ppl just want a better life for their family.

now if their kids act up, just whack them.

everyone always wants to blame immigrants. easy targets.

Comment

your ppl have low birth rates and older and older citizens.

you need the influx of immigration.
                    Of unskilled labor with a completely different cultural background? I think not.

Comment

I'd say that we want to keep our national identity. Having a vast influx of immigrants from a completely different background is a ****ngous task for assimilation. We helped the hungarians, yugolslavians, vietnamese etc. when they where in need and they assimilated excellent. The empirical evidence from assimilation of arabs and africans shows a completely different story. Higher crime-rates, unemployment, unwillingness to be part of society.

Big difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X