No announcement yet.

Favorite candy thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    here's another example of british food and packaging not looking particularly appetizing.

it's strage that your packaging looks bland. lots of the equipment made to manufacture packaging, labelers and applicators, shrink sleevers, presses, etc, are made in europe. lots of the biggest packaging expos in the world are european.
    Fuks sake UK vs USA in advertising and packaging now?

Comment

Don't know why but I love bit-o-honey. Seems hella old-school (just googled it been around since 1924 wtf)

Can never go wrong with Swedish Fish too

Nestlé is a ****ing evil corporation though, absolutely shameful history. They own pretty much all the candy in this thread.
      Last edited by ИATAS; 08-24-2015, 01:59 PM.

Comment

I'm too Puerto Rican lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            They're chocalate bars. What do you want them to do, hum the national anthem and put on a firework display for you?.

Speaking of uninspired, you don't get more uninspired than a 3 foot, short-armed plastic Italian that studied liberalism for 4 years on daddy's dime.
            Oh lawd....

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Fuks sake UK vs USA in advertising and packaging now?
              Little did those at the Boston Tea Party know they were going to set off hundreds of years of bickering between the two nations

EDIT:, fam.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-24-2015, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I like those too, fam. Always thought they had a pretty unique taste compared to other chocolates.
                I agree, fam.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Not even this, fam?

those are the best.

Nah, never had them. Have u ever had bubulubu's?(however u spell them look)

The Negritos I've had are bread rolls distributed by Bimbo. Fam.

Comment

Used to engorge myself on Flying Saucers when I was young.

Have never tried chocolate from America but I've heard it's bland compared to the stuff out of Europe ?, always wanted to try some Hershey's though see what the fuss is about.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post

Have never tried chocolate from America but I've heard it's bland compared to the stuff out of Europe ?, always wanted to try some Hershey's though see what the fuss is about.
                      I find Hersheys very bland. Reece's is more like european chocolate, it's much sweeter and moreish

Comment

Working...
                      X