No announcement yet.

Favorite candy thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Some of mine are already covered (pb twix, toblerone etc) so I'll pick some others:

(basically any good truffles will do)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Don't really class as candy but you could masterbate over these with a cup of tea:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

i understand that it's not really appropriate to rip english food, because i haven't been there, but that stuff looks bad. it looks super plain. most british food looks uninspired.

full english breakfast can freaking get it, however. beans for breakfast? sign me up.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

here's another example of british food and packaging not looking particularly appetizing.

it's strage that your packaging looks bland. lots of the equipment made to manufacture packaging, labelers and applicators, shrink sleevers, presses, etc, are made in europe. lots of the biggest packaging expos in the world are european.

Comment

i don't eat candy, but if i've got to have something, i get a snickers bar.

sugar, fat, and a bit of protein. it's a balance of short and long term energy / satisfaction. nice little candy bar, that one.

for those who live under rocks / in mud huts, the snickers bar is chocolate, peanuts, and caramel, and some stuff called "nougat."

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i understand that it's not really appropriate to rip english food, because i haven't been there, but that stuff looks bad. it looks super plain. most british food looks uninspired.

full english breakfast can freaking get it, however. beans for breakfast? sign me up.
                    They're chocalate bars. What do you want them to do, hum the national anthem and put on a firework display for you?.

Speaking of uninspired, you don't get more uninspired than a 3 foot, short-armed plastic Italian that studied liberalism for 4 years on daddy's dime.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      They're chocalate bars. What do you want them to do, hum the national anthem and put on a firework display for you?.

Speaking of uninspired, you don't get more uninspired than a 3 foot, short-armed plastic Italian that studied liberalism for 4 years on daddy's dime.

Comment

Working...
                      X