No announcement yet.

Rapper Sean Price dead at 43

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Because he was an irrelevant rapper from Brownsville, I guess.

I liked him.

By a pretty fair margin.

If others don't, didn't, hate rap, that's fine.

Don't see the need for the bullshit.

(Sorry Kev. I messed up this thread as much as the next.)
    Me neither man, I can't comprehend why ppl are negative towards a guy who died and didn't harm anyone. Our society is ****ed.
    Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
    A rapper died...

Case in point

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Never heard of him, therefore he is irrelevant. Mods, please delete this thread.
      :roflbow: That's ****ed up, never heard of him until now. RIP though.

Comment

Thousands of people die each hour of the day. Lets make threads for all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          Thousands of people die each hour of the day. Lets make threads for all of them.
          No. Better yet, let's insult them.

Comment

These **** boys just dont get it.

Comment

This is true but they still mean something to loved ones, why insult them?

Comment

Did this guy also go by the name Sean Kingston?

If so that's a damn shame. I really liked this song. R.I.P.

Comment

Daaamn. This is crazy, I just came from work and read all this. You guys insulting him are messed up in life. The hate is strong, wow. I bet if it was Vanilla Ice or Eminem, you all would have felt a little different about the death. The guy died in his sleep, not a shootout in some gang war. Have some respect. This is Rolling Stone reporting his death, so clearly he was relevant to one author who follows music.

Comment

I wish karma actually existed, like it was really part of life in a non-superstitious type of way, but a real thing. But that doesn't exists, so all of these shts disrespecting the dead in this thread will go on to live long healthy lives probably, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Daaamn. This is crazy, I just came from work and read all this. You guys insulting him are messed up in life. The hate is strong, wow. I bet if it was Vanilla Ice or Eminem, you all would have felt a little different about the death. The guy died in his sleep, not a shootout in some gang war. Have some respect. This is Rolling Stone reporting his death, so clearly he was relevant to one author who follows music.
                      People just have no compassion or empathy these days, it's practically a sickness.

Comment

Working...
                      X