No announcement yet.

Rapper Sean Price dead at 43

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapper Sean Price dead at 43

You GTA fans may remember him from GTA 3 soundtrack "Rising to the top" that's when I first heard of him. RIP Sean Price.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/sean-price-veteran-rapper-and-boot-camp-clik-member-dead-at-43-20150808

Never heard of him, therefore he is irrelevant. Mods, please delete this thread.

Comment

If you played GTA 3 and put the hip hop station you'd hear him there. Lots of great lyricists like Talib Kweli looked up to this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        Never heard of him, therefore he is irrelevant. Mods, please delete this thread.
        Lmao. Damn that's cold.

Comment

I know the GTA song you're talking about, liked that song. RIP regardless.

Comment

Co-sign....

Who cares about a no name rapper

Comment

Comment

In the 90's he used to be half of the Boot Camp Click duo Heltah Skeltah under the name Ruck for those who don't know.

Comment

Wow thats the oldest rapper RIP thread I've seen in awhile. Rap game going soft for real.

RIP to this cat though, even though I ain't heard of him til today.

Comment

http://youtu.be/WL8E6ysCgsA

Comment

Working...
                    X