No announcement yet.

The Reality of this Ronda Rousey/Floyd Mayweather situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Rousey should be favoured against Floyd. Look at her record! She's 12-0 or something. Floyd is just 1-0.
    nah. floyd is like 8-0 vs. women.

all by dec no ko's though.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
      Nothing a little make up and photoshop can't fix.....
      she's not that bad. that's as a teen when she was competing at 70 kilos/154 lbs.

baby fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Mayweather don't fight MMA. Rousey seems to think she can box though. In a boxing match Mayweather picks up another domestic abuse charge & the claim he can't beat up space people or some other weird ass comparison cuz can't nobody in boxing beat him it seems.
        so floyd will only fight her in boxing? he want a catchweight too?

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
          The reality is ,Rousey destroys floyd in a real fight.
          i think so.

maybe he can ko her quick.

but if she gets a hold him, it's over.

if she can throw 230 lb. bas rutten, she can throw floyd little ass.

Comment

She did say ages ago that she would have to crawl up to Floyd to beat him. In other words, he is too dangerous on his feet. Moves in and out too fast.
            I dont see her being able to get close to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              so floyd will only fight her in boxing? he want a catchweight too?
              Where you seeing all these dudes getting beat up by Rousey at any damn way? She beating up girls with side careers as is. Most of her W's are over *****es with who don't fully support themselves fighting ffs. So while I agree she's badass, she's badass at beating chics with 9-5 gigs. Now she can beat not only boxers at boxing but the best boxers. F#ck that silly ass *****.

Comment

Let me know when a major film company is making a film based on Floyd's autobiography, STARRING Floyd as himself.

Two things will prevent that from ever having a chance of happening:

First... Floyd cannot write his autobiography.
                Second... Floyd would not be able to read the script.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  i think so.

maybe he can ko her quick.

but if she gets a hold him, it's over.

if she can throw 230 lb. bas rutten, she can throw floyd little ass.

Floiid don't care about this tiny lil girl. If 800 lb Big Show cannot submit TBE, then how should Rousy be able to knowwhatimsayin?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    yeah because her "fanbase" is a bunch of internet dweebs who find this...

attractive for some reason
                    Her fanbase is MMA fans (roughly 1.5m watched in the US alone).

I don't find her particularly attractive, nor is it that relevant but you can find unflattering pictures of virtually any celebrity.

As to the money, it really doesn't matter, if that's what entertains someone they should go watch Donald Trump.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 08-07-2015, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Didn't it take randy couture.. a ufc hw champion almost a round to finish a shot.. fat james toney?

Mayweather would finish her with one punch with those tiny gloves..

The girl does not have good striking.. she bull rushes in and mauls these underskilled womens fighers.. who started fighting a couple years ago.. in comparison to Ronda who has fought all her life..

There is a couple videos out there of male mma fighters rolling with rousey going 30-40% and still making her look like a kid. Not that she would get it to the ground vs floyd anyway. She and dana white know a fight will never happen.. so they are safe talking **** about floyd in order to promote ufc ppvs

Comment

Working...
                      X