No announcement yet.

The Reality of this Ronda Rousey/Floyd Mayweather situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Reality of this Ronda Rousey/Floyd Mayweather situation

It's a sad situation when we have so called "boxing fans" who are clinging to this woman just because they don't like Floyd.

I've seen people comparing Rousey to a prime tyson in terms of the attention she draws and the excitement of her fights, which to me is an absoloute joke, I don't like MMA that much but Cain was way more exciting to watch then Rousey is.

People are saying things like "Rousey is the most dominant female in the history of the ufc"

Erm, the UFC has only had a womens division for a couple of years.

This is sideshow Garbage, Floyd has $400,000,000, Rousey has $5,000,000.

This really draws attention once again to the fact the only guy getting rich off UFC is Dana White, of Rouseys 5 million, how much of that is from her ufc salaries, and how much is sponsorships, movie roles etc?

People just need to stop giving this crap attention.

You're a shot poster bro.

In fact your prime never even happened. I would say unfulfilled potential but no. You never had the talent kid. No balls, no chin, you was never fast and you cant punch.

Comment

i'd rather watch her fight Floyd than Berto

Comment

i just wanted to mention that id let her sit on my face at any given moment

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          I don't like MMA that much but Cain was way more exciting to watch then Rousey is.
          How is that possible?

Cain only fights once every 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            I've seen people comparing Rousey to a prime tyson in terms of the attention she draws and the excitement of her fights, which to me is an absoloute joke, I don't like MMA that much but Cain was way more exciting to watch then Rousey is.
            Yea, but Cain's a man, who wants to watch men roll around on the floor?

Rousey's mass appeal has precious little to do with Mayweather, most people who enjoy combat sports would find her bouts entertaining.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 08-07-2015, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Rousey should be favoured against Floyd. Look at her record! She's 12-0 or something. Floyd is just 1-0.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Rousey should be favoured against Floyd. Look at her record! She's 12-0 or something. Floyd is just 1-0.
                ohh I get it it took me a minute doe

Comment

she's a world class judoka.

floyd gets arm broken in an mma fight. or choked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Yea, but Cain's a man, who wants to watch men roll around on the floor?

Rousey's mass appeal has precious little to do with Mayweather, most people who enjoy combat sports would find her bouts entertaining.
                    yeah because her "fanbase" is a bunch of internet dweebs who find this...

attractive for some reason

Comment

Working...
                    X