Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2016 United States President election thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Just because Dr Ben Carson was one of the top neurosurgeons in the country doesn't mean he's smart."

"Ben Carson/Sarah Palin same difference. Tomayto/Tomahto. Amirite?"

"Christianity is incompatible with the Constitution."

These political threads are always good for a laugh. From a bloody Bernie fricken Sanders groupie no less.
    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 09-28-2015, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
      You're looking at a post of yours that precedes mine and brings up the issue of racism/bigotry and you're still insisting that the one that follows it comes first.
      Wrong again. Cuah first brought up racism and bigotry.

That's par for the course, so I'm surprised you hadn't figured that out.

Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
      If that doesn't qualify as an example of "intellectual humiliation" I don't know what does.

I'd have taken Cuah's advice and given up on you if this weren't fooking hilarious.
      You are getting close to being as clueless as Cuah. I can now conclude you suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect just as he does.
      Last edited by 1bad65; 09-28-2015, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Clearly Ben Carson has a higher IQ than Barack Obama. Who could even disagree?

Comment

Uh, no. Smarter than Palin, sure, but I don't automatically assume that being a great neurosurgeon means you're a genius. He was good at his job.
            He's actually professor of five different fields. Don't forget you have to qualify for the job too, he's a Yale graduate. I didn't say he is a genius or that makes him a great President, but I don't see how his intelligence can really be in question, categorizing him with Palin is well wide of the mark.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 09-30-2015, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Trump's latest:

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                if trump wins, it'll be kanye west next time around, and everyone in the world will know that the american political system is a complete joke

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  if trump wins, it'll be kanye west next time around, and everyone in the world will know that the american political system is a complete joke
                  If that happens omg....anything is possible

Comment

• Kevin Spacey should run as Frank Underwood in 2020.

Comment

Uh, no. Smarter than Palin, sure, but I don't automatically assume that being a great neurosurgeon means you're a genius. He was good at his job.
                      You are embarrassing yourself...

Among his career highlights are the first and only successful separation of craniopagus (Siamese) twins joined at the back of the head in 1987, the first completely successful separation of type-2 vertical craniopagus twins in 1997 in South Africa and the first successful placement of an intrauterine shunt for a hydrocephalic twin. Closer to home, Carson separated Egyptian conjoined twins in Dallas in 2001.

In 2001, Carson was named by CNN and TIME magazine as one of the nation's 20 foremost physicians and scientists and was also selected by the Library of Congress as one of 89 "Living Legends." In 2008, Carson was presented with the Ford's Theatre Lincoln Medal by President Bush at the White House and was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian honor in the land.

http://www.baylor.edu/research/index.php?id=84221

Comment

Working...
                      X