Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Blimpies > Subway.

Hell, Quiznos > Subway.
    tried it once ^^^ and the taste didn't live up to the price ( $7 and change ) plus no chips ( I like putting potato chips in my sandwich damn it! ) no soda never went back again

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    Jersey Mikes > Quiznos
    -MAK knows samiches... I bet you put potato chips in your sandwich too

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      subway "chicken breasts" are reconstituted. they're only about 80% chicken. the rest is flavoring, filler, coloring, etc.

i ate a subway for lunch about a month ago, and had horrible ****s within an hour. i thought the chicken's texture was a bit off. turns out, it is not actually chicken. my stomach isn't used to stuff like that.

i sh#t foul smelling liquid within the hour.

that stuff isn't even food.
      You should look at the ingredients for their "eggs." I never eat there, I stay away from fast food in general unless I'm too lazy to cook or I'm hammered.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Jersey Mikes > Quiznos
        Yes. Jersey Mike's is way better than Quizno's or any sandwhich place for that matter.

Comment

**** now I'm on this jersey mikes website and salivating. Place doesn't even exist up here. This big kahuna steak sandwich sounds killer.

Comment

That's it! I've been driving by a jersey mikes every weekend for the last few months after my daughters soccer games (out of town) keep stopping at juice it up instead. Imma hit em up.

Comment

Can't stand no talent Jared. The guy was a fat **** and he lost a lot of weight. Big ****in, deal. I've stayed in shape my whole life, I'm not getting any ****in endorsements

Comment

Hold uppp, people put ****ing chips in the sandwich. Mind is beyond blown, lowkey imma do it soon though. Never thought of that LOL.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    lmfaoooooooooooooooo

Comment

Jared has AIDS

Comment

Working...
                      X