Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMH! Paul Deen Posts Pic of Her Son in Brownface

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just saw this javi wow... should i call 911 right now?

Comment

ring the damn bell.

Comment

that's great

Comment

Shouldn't we still be blasting Trump instead of Paula Dean? Because, I mean that **** was racist and nothing but pure racism. Dressing up as someone usually is not to make fun of them it's to pay homage to them. Why don't I remember all this outrage when X-pac from DX acted like Mark Henry?

Dood went blackface before it was a thing and the same people complaining about this were probably laughing their ass off at this skit like I was because it was ****ing hilarious, not racist.
          Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 07-07-2015, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Nobody made a big deal when Dwayne Wade did it though right? smh

Comment

Paula Deen's a sweet old Southern woman, she means no harm.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                You sound like a little girl.
                Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                Oh my god, shut the **** up Javi, seriously. I'm more offended a post was made about this than the picture itself lol.
                I posted that to show how exaggerated people can get. I didn't write any of that. It was from the article itself. smh

If anything, the way the comment was "lucy" and said "esplaining" instead of explaining, imo that reminded me more of the show I love lucy. But damn talk about jumping to conclusions. smh

Comment

Originally posted by Dolezal View Post
                  According to fatjavi, tanning = racism. Seems logical.
                  When did I say that? Quote it Tayroc

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                    Nobody made a big deal when Dwayne Wade did it though right? smh

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      I posted that to show how exaggerated people can get. I didn't write any of that. It was from the article itself. smh

If anything, the way the comment was "lucy" and said "esplaining" instead of explaining, imo that reminded me more of the show I love lucy. But damn talk about jumping to conclusions. smh
                      So the title being "SMH!! Paul Deen Posts Pic of Her Son in Brownface" was supposed to put the context of it being something funny no offensive? Spin away bro lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X