No announcement yet.

SMH! Paul Deen Posts Pic of Her Son in Brownface

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMH! Paul Deen Posts Pic of Her Son in Brownface

Paula Deen...did you not learn from your last racist controversy? You may recall that she was under fire for using the N-word carelessly just 2 years ago.

She posted a "Transformation Tuesday" picture on Twitter (that she's since taken down) of herself dressed up as Lucille Ball from 'I Love Lucy' - her son Bobby Deen is pictured dressed as Cuban actor Desi Arnaz (Ricky), using brownface to darken his skin.

http://www.power1051fm.com/onair/ang...tcacheme=39486

Funny lol.

Comment

so people who self tan are equally guilty?

Comment

You sound like a little girl.

Comment

This wasn't that bad at all. Some people are just so sensitive when it comes to race especially when it comes from someone who has a history of saying racist **** but in this case in particular, it doesn't seem like she was trying to be a racist.

Comment

Oh my god, shut the **** up Javi, seriously. I'm more offended a post was made about this than the picture itself lol.
            Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 07-07-2015, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Comment

According to fatjavi, tanning = racism. Seems logical.

Comment

What about all those racist people that whiten their faces on Halloween.

Comment

Yea, I think we are too PC on this one. I think she was just trying to tan his face like Ricky Ricardo? Even though Ricky wasn't all that tan...

Comment

Working...
                    X