• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Grade A stuff, you facking beta ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      This is prime form Annie.

This is like Duran coming back to win the title over Barkley, after everyone said he was washed up and gonna get stopped.

...or something like that.

How you doing, Benny? Haven't seen you around much.

This thread makes me realise how little midget watching I do.

Comment

• I can't wait for the minimumweight entry

Comment

• RING MAGAZINE RANKINGS: JR. BANTAMWEIGHT
          CHAMPION: Vacant
          1. Naoya Inoue
          2. Carlos Cuadras
          3. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai
          4. Zolani Tete
          5. Omar Narvaez
          6. McJoe Arroyo
          7. Oleydong Sithsamerchai
          8. Felipe Orucuta
          9. David Sanchez
          10. Arthur VillaNueva

We're really getting silly here now... we've just reviewed a division named after a fucking HEN, coming up there's one named after something you put on fishing bait, and then it's one named after a fucking STRAW. Can you imagine the respect the heavyweight division would get it if it was named after a bagel FFS?

What makes this shit worse is that, when we get to a certain level, the phrase "there's divisions for a reason" kicks in. It's why Maiii would be foolish to take on Gennady Gonad Golovkin, but I didn't have any concerns about Froch doing the same. No matter how good GGG is, he's not even a big MW, and that's why they have divisions.

But you get down to this weight, and it's a fucking joke, it really is, gang. Some of these divisions are separated by just three POUNDS, or the equivalent of a bag of sugar. Hell, I've taken SHITS that have weighed more than three pounds. Can you imagine how ridiculous you'd sound if you had to say to people "I can't move up a division to challenge the champ up there... he's as big as a prime Karen Carpenter, whereas I only weigh the same as Led's cock"?

Some of these ****s - and let's be fucking honest, I don't know who any of them fucking are, fuck off - probably weigh about as much as one of my legs.

That's not to say that they're not worthy of respect. It's just to acknowledge that, if my taddywhacker got hard, it'd probably be as much as half their bodyweight. If I bummed these ****s, it would fracture their pelvis. I bet half these daft twats go home at night and their kids put dresses on them and play with them in their dolls house.

It's notable that the No.1 guy here only has EIGHT fights under his belt... can you imagine only having 7 or 8 fights and being the No.1 in your division? I knew a guy on here who had seven fights, but we won't go there.

In all genuine honesty, I'm a clean guy and I don't like farting, but I just dropped a couple while I was typing this up. Those two farts would probably be the difference between these guys dropping down a division. Can you imagine what a prime **** you'd have to be to go "I'm having trouble boiling down weight to make my division... it's the last half an ounce that gives me the most trouble"?

What a bunch of fucking ****s.

VERDICT: ****s

Comment

• "he's as big as a prime Karen Carpenter"

Comment

• "I bet half these daft twats go home at night and their kids put dresses on them and play with them in their dolls house."

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                RING MAGAZINE RANKINGS: JR. BANTAMWEIGHT
                CHAMPION: Vacant
                1. Naoya Inoue
                2. Carlos Cuadras
                3. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai
                4. Zolani Tete
                5. Omar Narvaez
                6. McJoe Arroyo
                7. Oleydong Sithsamerchai
                8. Felipe Orucuta
                9. David Sanchez
                10. Arthur VillaNueva

We're really getting silly here now... we've just reviewed a division named after a fucking HEN, coming up there's one named after something you put on fishing bait, and then it's one named after a fucking STRAW. Can you imagine the respect the heavyweight division would get it if it was named after a bagel FFS?

What makes this shit worse is that, when we get to a certain level, the phrase "there's divisions for a reason" kicks in. It's why Maiii would be foolish to take on Gennady Gonad Golovkin, but I didn't have any concerns about Froch doing the same. No matter how good GGG is, he's not even a big MW, and that's why they have divisions.

But you get down to this weight, and it's a fucking joke, it really is, gang. Some of these divisions are separated by just three POUNDS, or the equivalent of a bag of sugar. Hell, I've taken SHITS that have weighed more than three pounds. Can you imagine how ridiculous you'd sound if you had to say to people "I can't move up a division to challenge the champ up there... he's as big as a prime Karen Carpenter, whereas I only weigh the same as Led's cock"?

Some of these ****s - and let's be fucking honest, I don't know who any of them fucking are, fuck off - probably weigh about as much as one of my legs.

That's not to say that they're not worthy of respect. It's just to acknowledge that, if my taddywhacker got hard, it'd probably be as much as half their bodyweight. If I bummed these ****s, it would fracture their pelvis. I bet half these daft twats go home at night and their kids put dresses on them and play with them in their dolls house.

It's notable that the No.1 guy here only has EIGHT fights under his belt... can you imagine only having 7 or 8 fights and being the No.1 in your division? I knew a guy on here who had seven fights, but we won't go there.

In all genuine honesty, I'm a clean guy and I don't like farting, but I just dropped a couple while I was typing this up. Those two farts would probably be the difference between these guys dropping down a division. Can you imagine what a prime **** you'd have to be to go "I'm having trouble boiling down weight to make my division... it's the last half an ounce that gives me the most trouble"?

What a bunch of fucking ****s.

VERDICT: ****s

Comment

• Goddamn

Comment

• Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                    ill deal with science...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZJYZ9EpCHo

you keep dealing with liberal urban myths...
                    Whatever justifies your little 4-inch steam-powered engine.

Comment

• RING MAGAZINE RATINGS: FLYWEIGHT
                      CHAMPION: Roman Gonzalez
                      1-10: some other midgets

We're now in a division named after an insect that eats shit.

Here's another fundamental problem with these midget divisions... the champ is regarded as being a world champion "in three weight classes". But there's only seven pounds separating all three classes. To jump up a weight class, all the **** has to do is eat a Mars Bar and not take a shit for a couple of days. It's a cheat, really, isn't it?

Anyway, I felt like I'd been slack of late by not watching any of these midgets, so I did some research and just checked out two in one go: Gonzalez vs. Sosa. (HBO were particularly annoying in this one btw) Gonzalez (a fair dish, tbh) has climbed up to the second spot on the Ring's "Pound For Pound" rankings, something we'll get to in time. (Though apparently if you repeatedly hug your opponent it means you're proportionately the third greatest fighter on the planet right now, so what does it matter?)

I hadn't noticed Gonzalez's reign, but then I hadn't noticed him at all. When he was introduced by Michael Buffer, I was thinking to myself "it's nice that he got his infant son to hold his belt for him in the ring", before realising I was looking at him.

The guy's 5'3. I can't remember when I was last 5'3. I'll share a tale with you: I was a real late developer at school. Real late. Hated going into school showers in PE (gym class, Fat Yanks) because I had a dick so small that it was only about three times the length of Tuggers. And when I left school, I was short, only around 5'6. I didn't mind the height as much as the small dick, as I'm sure you can appreciate.

Then one day I was speaking to some friends just after my 17th birthday. Hadn't seen them for about 2-3 months. And I suddenly realised that I was looking them right in the eyes, whereas previously I'd been looking up at them. And, thankfully, I'd grown a dick.

So what's my point? I don't know, I'm pissed out of my fucking head. But I think my point is, is that even at the shortest I can remember, I was still towering above this guy. And the weight is worse. He fights at 112lbs, which comes to exactly 8 stone. Can you remember when you weighed 8 stone? I have no idea... when I was about 12, maybe?

All I'm saying is, yes, the guy DOES look good, but it's weird someone scoring KOs with arms that are thinner than my chopper.

VERDICT: Seems promising tbh.

Comment

Working...
                      X