Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB players you think used PEDs but were never caught???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB players you think used PEDs but were never caught???

Albert Pujols
    Was consistently putting up 40 something bombs a year when everyone seemed to be using, I just can't trust it. Plus now he's back to 23 home runs through 70 games or so, when he was hitting only upper 20's/low 30's the last few years during a full season, so he's just magically back to putting up monster numbers at 35??? Plus the injury and body breakdown that happened a few years ago that is typical with steroid users.

Jeff Bagwell
    Dude's physique alone was suspect, but also during the height of the steroid era. He went from 15-18-20 home runs a year his first few years to 39 the very next year, and wound up consistently putting up near 40 home runs or more every year till he was like 35-36. Body started breaking down his last year as well, then retired.

Todd Helton
    During the height of the steroid era, he erupted for 40 something bombs a year for a few years, then consistently put up 30+ a year, but then in his early 30s was back down to 15-17-20 bombs a year after all the other busts in the sport. Body wound up breaking down line all steroid users, and he fought injuries his last 5-6 years of his career. But those few years where he put up 40 a year and 30 all the time, I'm sure he used.

Ken Griffey Jr
    Might catch hate for this, but not sure why Griffey always gets a pass from the "what ifs". Started out his career hitting low 20's and upper teens for homers a year, then would erupt to a 40 something or 50 something a year guy for a long while. Body wound up breaking down once he left Seattle, and he was never the same player. I just can't fathom a guy hitting 22 homers a year, then becoming a 45-50-55 homers a year guy. I would bet it's more likely he used than not.

Jose Bautista
    Dude usually hit somewhere in the teens for homers a year. Then all of a sudden in his late 20's, he drops 40-50 something homers for a few years in a row. Predictably gets hurt like all steroid users. Dude is a text book user. No way he becomes a 50 home run machine in his late 20's.

Who cares about baseball....

Comment

Go ask MJ how hard baseball is

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I'm not saying it isn't hard,,, just that who cares..

Chess is hard, but we aren't starting threads about grandmasters

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          It's not that it's hard, it's just that MJ sucked at it.

Baseball is barely even considered a sport at this point. I mean, the pitcher is the only one doing a physically laboring activity. "Defense" consists of catching a ball flying in the air and standing around doing nothing.

Comment

randy Johnson without question..

Comment

Vladimir Guerrero

Comment

Buff Bagwell for sure.

Comment

Luke Stuart back in 1921 for the then St. Louis Browns

Hit a homerun in his first career at bat and then never hit one for the rest of his career

Pasquale Malignaggi (Paulie's gramps) immediately accused Stuart of roiding, Stuart ducked VADA but never hit another homer for the rest of his big league career...do the math

Comment

Cal Ripken.

Comment

Working...
                    X