Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown Pride...ok.....Black Pride....ok....White Pride....Not ok??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    What you doing for a living now? you claiming welfare???
    the not so funny thing is that i'm making a better lifestyle for myself now than when i had all that overhead. life just works out sometimes.

let that hate flow, queeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I'm the racist though......

It was a serioues question, he had a restraunt wich went **** up, its only natural that he would be bankrupt and on his arse, dont start doing your usual of spouting of, then try and make yourself out the victim.

Originally posted by baya View Post
      the not so funny thing is that i'm making a better lifestyle for myself now than when i had all that overhead. life just works out sometimes.

let that hate flow, queeah.
      Good for you baya im glad your still earning, now you can start saving up for a trip to the uk, you can come meet your daddy

Comment

It was a serioues question, he had a restraunt wich went **** up, its only natural that he would be bankrupt and on his arse, dont start doing your usual of spouting of, then try and make yourself out the victim.

Good for you baya im glad your still earning, now you can start saving up for a trip to the uk, you can come meet your daddy
        When is Scotland going to win it's freedom? Just a question.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          When is Scotland going to win it's freedom? Just a question.....
          We are free what you talking about

Comment

but it's not, you're not listening. i sold it. so ... i made errrmn, broke even. how's it natural to go bankrupt after a failed business? sure, that's a out, but why ... how about this, stop pretending to know stuff you know nothing of?

again, you little, effen queeah

Comment

win your independance from the UK. salmond looked like a big, un-shaven, red gash kinda like when my au pair when she took my kids to the pool, and those pubes stuck out them sides to about the 1/4' mark of her thigh. what a fukn beast.

Comment

England is your papi.....

Comment

• Right you little hispanic arsebandits, its been fun, but i need to go get some more beers, shop shuts in half an hour so catch yous later.

And Remember, WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Comment

Right you little hispanic arsebandits, its been fun, but i need to go get some more beers, shop shuts in half an hour so catch yous later.

If it wasn't for beer, Scot's might rule the world. Have one for me you drunk, limey bastard.

Comment

Right you little hispanic arsebandits, its been fun, but i need to go get some more beers, shop shuts in half an hour so catch yous later.

tap-out, esse.

Comment

Working...
                      X