Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops shoot man in head for pointing an assault towel at them.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"all races matter
    blacks
    whites
    even latinos"

at these brits. i like a lot of them, but they're like sheltered little children when it comes to racial dynamics in america.
    Last edited by New England; 06-22-2015, 10:13 AM.

Comment

i remember cotto taking a knee to margarito like it was yesterday.

felix verdejo is the best prospect in boxing

rican lives matter.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        that's what you need to do regardless of your color and why would you say that ^^^ not every cop is the same, you're just being a smart ass
        Probably because some police officers will shoot even if you comply with their orders.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/justic...oper-shooting/

There are too many police officers working who are not qualified for the job. They can't just go around shooting unarmed people and making up BS reasons for it.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          that's what you need to do regardless of your color and why would you say that ^^^ not every cop is the same, you're just being a smart ass
          Not really, by the way I look, I'm not taking a chance. I know all cops aren't the same, but this is getting ridiculous.

There's two options here, 1) cops have only started to act this way and we are getting lucky to have captured them on video.

or 2) This is always been going on and we are seeing now more BECAUSE we have video.

Imagine all the people who have been killed by police or wrongfully arrested because of what cops have wrongfully described.

There needs to be a change and I shouldn't have to act like I'm in 1930's Germany when a cop pulls me over. What's funny is conservatives like yourself love small government, love individual rights, yet not when it comes to this issue.

Seems strange to me brother.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            "all races matter
            blacks
            whites
            even latinos"

at these brits. i like a lot of them, but they're like sheltered little children when it comes to racial dynamics in america.
            I was born and live in America. I know a lot about race relations here. I've helped black people get jobs. I've driven through the ghetto. I've also marched with blacks,even though I disagreed with why they were protesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              I was born and live in America. I know a lot about race relations here. I've helped black people get jobs. I've driven through the ghetto. I've also marched with blacks,even though I disagreed with why they were protesting.

i've driven through the ghetto
              i helped a black guy get some mayo for his sandwich

sh#T, man. my bad. i didn't know martin luther king was left handed.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Probably because some police officers will shoot even if you comply with their orders.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/justic...oper-shooting/

There are too many police officers working who are not qualified for the job. They can't just go around shooting unarmed people and making up BS reasons for it.
                I hear what you saying but a smart ass comment like that it's only gonna start you off on the wrong foot with an officer

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  WTF?!?! What do you mean "even Latinos"?
                  Latino life's matter. Are you saying they don't?

Comment

I can't figure out if you're serious or trolling when you post. Either way I'm done with it. Carry on.

Comment

Latino life's matter. Are you saying they don't?
                      You were the one that said that.....lol

What do you mean EVEN Latinos?

Are we not equal to blacks and whites?

Comment

Working...
                      X