Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 NBA Offseason Thread. (Draft and Free Agency)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could lakers really turn a 180 next year?

Comment

Originally posted by blakey View Post
      could lakers really turn a 180 next year?
      I doubt it. But if we were to get Butler, I think we'll be considerably better with Clarkson playing a full year, Randle finally playing, Kobe back, and possibly Okafor coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I'd love to see the Lakers get Jimmy Butler.

Sign someone like Jimmy Butler, if not him, someone like Demarre Carroll. Then we'd have Okafor, Randle, Carroll/Butler, KObe, Clarkson. Not too bad.

from lottery team to that scary lower seed team noone wants to face in the first round

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          from lottery team to that scary lower seed team noone wants to face in the first round
          My ideal scenario for the next few years would be this....

Draft Okafor and, sign someone like Butler or if not him....someone like Tobias Harris or Demarre Carroll. Package our 27th and 34th picks to go up and get Rondae Hollis-Jefferson. Randle plays a solid rookie year, Clarkson continues to show growth. Kobe plays a solid year, and Okafor comes in right away and plays well.

Next year, Kobe retires and we go hard as possible to get Durant, but probably don't. We keep max money available for the next year, and we go with what we have, and our younger guys continue to improve.

Then in 2017, we go for Russell Westbrook. Have a Westbrook/Clarkson back court, Harris/Carroll/Butler could play the 3, and Randle and Okafor down low for the foreseeable future. By this point, Randle is a solid power forward, Okafor is a 20-10 center, Clarkson and Westbrook are a great duo in the backcourt, and we'd have a solid two way player at the 3.

In a perfect world.

Comment

and there is mutual interest
            O **** off. Take Gasol back and be god damn grateful you guys ever had the opportunity to even cross the mind of Jimmy ****ing Butler!

I mean it. He better stay a Bull or I'm gonna be ****ing livid. I might just jump on the Milwaukee bandwagon.

Comment

You are not welcome. **** the Bulls. Butler will prob be back don't worry.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                My ideal scenario for the next few years would be this....

Draft Okafor and, sign someone like Butler or if not him....someone like Tobias Harris or Demarre Carroll. Package our 27th and 34th picks to go up and get Rondae Hollis-Jefferson. Randle plays a solid rookie year, Clarkson continues to show growth. Kobe plays a solid year, and Okafor comes in right away and plays well.

Next year, Kobe retires and we go hard as possible to get Durant, but probably don't. We keep max money available for the next year, and we go with what we have, and our younger guys continue to improve.

Then in 2017, we go for Russell Westbrook. Have a Westbrook/Clarkson back court, Harris/Carroll/Butler could play the 3, and Randle and Okafor down low for the foreseeable future. By this point, Randle is a solid power forward, Okafor is a 20-10 center, Clarkson and Westbrook are a great duo in the backcourt, and we'd have a solid two way player at the 3.

In a perfect world.

the FO might have goofed up in the past but one thing their track record shows: they go for the homerun ball...

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                O **** off. Take Gasol back and be god damn grateful you guys ever had the opportunity to even cross the mind of Jimmy ****ing Butler!

I mean it. He better stay a Bull or I'm gonna be ****ing livid. I might just jump on the Milwaukee bandwagon.

Jimmy would be a STAR in LA

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                  You are not welcome. **** the Bulls. Butler will prob be back don't worry.
                  You better not kiss your mama with that mouth. Obviously she didn't whoop your ass and put enough soap in mouth to have you saying such blasphemous shiiit like that!

Now motha****jn apologize to these GODS and PRAY they don't strike you down!

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                    You better not kiss your mama with that mouth. Obviously she didn't whoop your ass and put enough soap in mouth to have you saying such blasphemous shiiit like that!

Now motha****jn apologize to these GODS and PRAY they don't strike you down!

*****, **** Jordan (Sorry MJ), Scottie you're good cause you're a Blazer, BUT **** YOU YOU ****ING **** **** **** **** **** Phil Jackson. ***** **** Laker **** ****.

Comment

the FO might have goofed up in the past but one thing their track record shows: they go for the homerun ball...

Jimmy would be a STAR in LA
                      I know he wants the money and a chance to be the new face of LA but hopefully my man Noah can get in his ear. It's bad enough all the ****ty ass bandwagon Bulls fans want them to get rid of Noah like they were screaming for Thibs head. If they get rid of Thibs, Noah, and Butler leaves too, I really might just stop watching Basketball. Dead ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X