NAACP leader pretended to be black for years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
    there is factual truth to that.
    i'm of sicilian heritage and have relatives who have kinky hair.
    Sicilians have African blood due to Hannibal and Moors invasion of southern Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyAssHair View Post
      okay, but explain your opinion????
      One is someone falsely portraying themselves as something, the other is someone choosing to identify as another sex. It's two different scenarios. I'm not getting into this debate on here again, but I just wanted to say that its like apples to oranges really.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Sicilians have African blood due to Hannibal and Moors invasion of southern Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I can't remember Morgan Freeman portraying a Moor in this movie. Saw it as a kid, didn't care to watch it again, but I might take a second look. Did anyone notice Spartacus portrayal of Hannibal, the beast of Carthage, as a ****sexual?

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            I can't remember Morgan Freeman portraying a Moor in this movie. Saw it as a kid, didn't care to watch it again, but I might take a second look. Did anyone notice Spartacus portrayal of Hannibal, the beast of Carthage, as a ****sexual?
            Don't know, bud.

I saw Moor, and that scene popped into my head.

Excuse my ignorance on the subject.

Comment

• She pulled it off pretty well gotta give her props lol. She looks like a mixed black girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

She looks MUCH better "black-ified" to her credit

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                that character was Hannibal?!?! I only saw the first season, it was dope, they never actually called him Hannibal to my memory, but yea if they were trying to portray him as Hannibal that's crazy

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                She pulled it off pretty well gotta give her props lol. She looks like a mixed black girl
                Id smash in all honesty

Comment

• Sicilians aren't black cause of Hannibal, there was trading and intermarriage for centuries before and after that. smh lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    One is someone falsely portraying themselves as something, the other is someone choosing to identify as another sex. It's two different scenarios. I'm not getting into this debate on here again, but I just wanted to say that its like apples to oranges really.
                    Both are portraying themselves as something they are not based on what they identify with. It's not "apples and oranges." It's an an example of hypocrisy when it comes to tolerance.

Comment

• I'd still hit it. Baby won't you come my waaayy!

Last edited by RespekonMyName; 06-15-2015, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X