No announcement yet.

Eminem the last 2 years has lost his flow and delivery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Last 2 years!? Lmfaoooooooooo. Son...dude hasn't had it for a little over a decade now. His albums still sell a sh*load of copies and they always will because he has a big loyal fanbase though, he's rich as ****, can't hate on that. But musically, 2004 Encore was his last decent album. But like I said, he still sells like crazy though. 2-3 million copies in the US alone, easy, and he is shot in a time when 500k copies is a lot in Hip Hop/Rap. Gotta give it up to his fans for buying his ****ty ass Relapse, Recovery and MMLP2. Rap God was vintage Eminem but that was about it.
    I was going to post almost this exactly so I will just quote myself, these are still my feelings

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      The hilarious thing is Encore is his worst album bro.....

Since Encore all the stuff he's done that was good to great.....

No Apologies
      When I'm Gone
      Deja Vu
      Beautiful
      Insane
      My Darling
      Underground
      Music Box
      Drop the Bomb On Em
      Elevator
      Must be the Ganja
      Forever verse
      Airplanes 2 verse
      Drop the World verse
      Psycho verse
      On Fire
      Going Through Changes
      Seduction
      No Love verse
      Ridaz
      Almost Famous
      Welcome 2 Hell
      Fast Lane
      The Reunion
      Loud Noises verse
      Bad Guy
      Groundhog Day
      Legacy
      Rap God
      Baby
      Brainless
      Love Game 3rd verse
      Evil Twin
      Headlights

That's just what I can think of right now that was real dope since. This notion that the dude's been wack since Encore or whatever is ridiculous. He hasn't made classics anymore, but that can't be asked again and again. Not excusing the missteps in any way though. Encore had his 4 worst tracks ever, Relapse had too many damn accents, Recovery production was lackluster, and MMLP2 had a few records that didn't belong. But from 2004-2013 he still made a lot of dope music. These last 2 years the flow and delivery isn't what it's always been, which was on point. Even on Survival, a mediocre overall track for instance, you could always say his rhymes and flow were on point still. You can't say that on his stuff since MMLP2.
      His worst album out of his prime, yeah, agreed

His worst albums career wise? The stuff i've heard from 09-13, I can't even listen to it tbh. At least Encore back in the day I could listen to it a little bit but always preferred MMLP which is a good album from top to bottom, Eminem Show is a great album as well

Comment

is he the ice ice baby guy

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          is he the ice ice baby guy
          No thats MC Hammer

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Eminem fell off after the MM album. Thats the last album i bought of his.
            He fell off after The 8 Mile soundtrack.

Comment

EnemaM has had too many Enemas...no more shit left in him.

Comment

Eminem is very intelligent; it's unfortunate that he ran out of stories to tell. It's great to rap well, but the personal aspect of music is what makes it connect. Eventually, saying random things can get tiring, especially if the flow is off.

Drake, for example, is really nowhere near Eminem in complexity of rhyming, but he always makes the songs about personal events. That makes it worth listening to. That takes it to a level beyond just feeling a song's vibe. But, of course, just because music has something to say doesn't mean we'll want to listen.

That's where the flow comes in. Drake is the king of flow. He knows how to surf beats, and it doesn't even come down to that because the production is nearly always on point. That man's flows are so good that, if he keeps it up for a few years, Drake may actually end up being the best rapper ever. He's doing a Steph Curry right now in Hip Hop.

I don't know what happened, but somewhere along the way both Eminem and 50 Cent ended up losing their story-telling. I guess fame and fortune caused this.

Comment

nope dre just aint producing his **** anymore so he sounds like crap.

Comment

I was going to post almost this exactly so I will just quote myself, these are still my feelings
                    His work with Royce was amazing, are you hating on that album as well?

But yeah, Recovery, Relapse, MMLP2 were garbage..
                    Encore was my favorite album tbh.. All over the place. Big Weenie & Rain Man are brutally good...

Comment

His worst album out of his prime, yeah, agreed

His worst albums career wise? The stuff i've heard from 09-13, I can't even listen to it tbh. At least Encore back in the day I could listen to it a little bit but always preferred MMLP which is a good album from top to bottom, Eminem Show is a great album as well
                      Agreed this is better than anything on Relapse, Recovery, MMLP 2

Comment

Working...
                      X