No announcement yet.

Eminem the last 2 years has lost his flow and delivery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
    Eminem is a below average rapper has been and will be in my opinion I know music is subjective but I've never liked his stuff he's too goofy and soft.
    below average?

your crazy yo, he's paved the way for many many rappers, the guy is a beast when he wants to be

as far as mainstream rappers go, he is the best at freestyling by far

he is also the king of diss tracks

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    In ems defence though, 3 really good albums is impressive most rappers never even achieve that. Guys like nas and prodigy of mobb deep only made three really good albums and most guys have one or two.
    most rappers are trash, especially after their first album when they become famous, Snoop Dogg hasn't made a good album on his own since DoggyStyle. His features on Dre's albums are ok but on his own he's suspect.

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
    He's old and and rap legend nothing to prove. No reason he should put his best out when he can get paid halfassing it knowing 90% of other people **** is garbage. No rapper who was hot in that time frame still spits the same, hov's rhymes are way less gritty 50 just fell the **** off and em and snoop doesn't even know what the **** he's doing. I guess they've just reached that point where they know they got fans and wanna do something different before nobody will care to listen anymore.
    EXACTLY that's the truth, no rapper from that time is as hot as they were. these guys are legends and rich AF, it just becomes rutine after a while, Em is actually one of the better rappers around from that time still, Shoutout to Fabulous to.

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
    No thanks I'm good take that **** over to them juggalo's or however it's spelled they can keep that **** all to them selves.
    Theres still Juggalo's?

Comment

Last 2 years!? Lmfaoooooooooo. Son...dude hasn't had it for a little over a decade now. His albums still sell a sh*load of copies and they always will because he has a big loyal fanbase though, he's rich as ****, can't hate on that. But musically, 2004 Encore was his last decent album. But like I said, he still sells like crazy though. 2-3 million copies in the US alone, easy, and he is shot in a time when 500k copies is a lot in Hip Hop/Rap. Gotta give it up to his fans for buying his ****ty ass Relapse, Recovery and MMLP2. Rap God was vintage Eminem but that was about it.

Comment

Good for Em being sober but his music has sucked ever since. He had a damn good run though.

Comment

His style changed recently but he passed his Prime after encore you could tell he wasn't at the same level

Shame he was on rehab all those years between encore and relapse wasted prime years

Comment

it seems like most artists bands are like that. they had their best years and then they had their worse years and they come back years later with a really good album..

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Last 2 years!? Lmfaoooooooooo. Son...dude hasn't had it for a little over a decade now. His albums still sell a sh*load of copies and they always will because he has a big loyal fanbase though, he's rich as ****, can't hate on that. But musically, 2004 Encore was his last decent album. But like I said, he still sells like crazy though. 2-3 million copies in the US alone, easy, and he is shot in a time when 500k copies is a lot in Hip Hop/Rap. Gotta give it up to his fans for buying his ****ty ass Relapse, Recovery and MMLP2. Rap God was vintage Eminem but that was about it.
              Agreed Relapse Recovery MMLP 2 Maybe were good but not Eminem level we were used to he definitely fell off but that's normal NAS is another example he didn't drop a great album in 10 years and Jay Z too

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                The hilarious thing is Encore is his worst album bro.....

Since Encore all the stuff he's done that was good to great.....

No Apologies
                When I'm Gone
                Deja Vu
                Beautiful
                Insane
                My Darling
                Underground
                Music Box
                Drop the Bomb On Em
                Elevator
                Must be the Ganja
                Forever verse
                Airplanes 2 verse
                Drop the World verse
                Psycho verse
                On Fire
                Going Through Changes
                Seduction
                No Love verse
                Ridaz
                Almost Famous
                Welcome 2 Hell
                Fast Lane
                The Reunion
                Loud Noises verse
                Bad Guy
                Groundhog Day
                Legacy
                Rap God
                Baby
                Brainless
                Love Game 3rd verse
                Evil Twin
                Headlights

That's just what I can think of right now that was real dope since. This notion that the dude's been wack since Encore or whatever is ridiculous. He hasn't made classics anymore, but that can't be asked again and again. Not excusing the missteps in any way though. Encore had his 4 worst tracks ever, Relapse had too many damn accents, Recovery production was lackluster, and MMLP2 had a few records that didn't belong. But from 2004-2013 he still made a lot of dope music. These last 2 years the flow and delivery isn't what it's always been, which was on point. Even on Survival, a mediocre overall track for instance, you could always say his rhymes and flow were on point still. You can't say that on his stuff since MMLP2.
                Last edited by 4Corners; 06-03-2015, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Agreed Relapse Recovery MMLP 2 Maybe were good but not Eminem level we were used to he definitely fell off but that's normal NAS is another example he didn't drop a great album in 10 years and Jay Z too
                  Ems prime was 1997-2002.

Slim Shady EP
                  Slim Shady LP
                  Marshall Mathers LP
                  Devils Night with D12
                  Eminem Show

Also featured some of his best feature verses....

Renegade
                  Dead Wrong
                  Don't Approach Me
                  What's the Difference
                  Forgot About Dre

He fell hard from 2004-2008, but there were still glimpses of vintage Em on Encore, Curtain Call, and Re Up. He was back lyrically on Relapse, but sonically he ****ed up with the accents, still classic Em moments though and lyrically superior to Encore IMO. Recovery was all around pretty solid. There were no egregious songs, and there was some great stuff there. The production was the worst of any Em album though. Hell the Sequel was dope as hell. And MMLP2 was the best album he's done since Eminem Show. Out of the 21 tracks he dropped for it, 17-18 were decent to good to great.

Comment

Another Illuminati music industry puppet..

He's been mainstream trash for the last 10 years or so. His collab with 5'9 was sick though, I'll give him that. Very solid work.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Ems prime was 1997-2002.

Slim Shady EP
                      Slim Shady LP
                      Marshall Mathers LP
                      Devils Night with D12
                      Eminem Show

Also featured some of his best feature verses....

Renegade
                      Dead Wrong
                      Don't Approach Me
                      What's the Difference
                      Forgot About Dre
                      Don't forget this gem.

Comment

Working...
                      X