Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your fav. Steak to grill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 1/2" to 2" Prime Ribeye. Rare. Over hot mesquite lump charcoal.

Just season with salt and pepper and sear it on both sides for that perfect crust. Then let it rest for the same amount of time it cooked. Perfectly tender, juicy, bloody and red!

Breathe a nice bottle of red and enjoy.

Comment

I'm a beta so I don't grill the steaks, i only do like chicken and hamburgers. The real men grill the steak. Not a huge fan of steak anyways, so I act like my beta status doesn't hurt on the inside.

Comment

Skirt steak, spring onions, and jalapenos on the grill don't get much better than that.

Comment

With mushrooms and grilled asparagus.

Comment

I get my ribeyes cut 3 cm thick (usually get them in Mexico,) let them thaw and then rub them with extra virgin olive oil. A little lemon pepper seasoning salt and some freshly ground black pepper. If I don't have any mesquite cut and dry, I'll use mesquite charcoal. Try to use some kindling and avoid lighter fluid. As soon as the flames die down, I'll singe one side of the steaks. Flip em, 5 or 6 minutes on the other side and then flip em again for 5 or 6 min more. Cut into one and make sure it isn't still too rare in the middle.

Comment

Aint none of you touching the cross hatch marks on my hot dogs and brats, chumps.

Comment

I eat entire cows while they're still alive. But to be fair, I am the most alpha badass maniac tough guy on earth, so I can understand if the rest of you wimps wouldn't do that.

Seriously though, Rib Eye or New York Strip. I marinate in extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, adobo seasoning, cayenne pepper and chili powder for several hours if possible. Someone told me oil and vinegar would make it tough but it tastes fine to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Delmonico isn't a specific steak, but rather a way it's cut and prepared. It's usually a Ribeye.

I had a great Delmonico ribeye in Dallas, Texas. A place called Chamberlains, fantastic steak.
                  True, depending on where you live it's cut differently but yeah tender as$ ribeye preferably boneless.

Comment

I'd take any steak as long as its served on that short-haired sand snake broad.

Comment

Beta pimp steak gets eaten.

Comment

Working...
                      X