Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best watches to buy a reasonable price!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An ex-girlfriend gave me this watch. It' listed here for $325 but she got it for less $200.

Comment

Been looking at buying an Invicta 1599 Venom, but heard they are pretty damn bulky.

Comment

You can tell what time it is by looking at your phone.

Comment

this might be good on you.. they're on sale on amazon

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            an at least decent watch is something every man needs to own. many people wont take you serious if you dont own a watch, certainly most people over 40 wont. women dont like watchless men either.

you dont have to get a rolex or anything, but a decent watch is an absolute must have as far as im concerned. i try not to judge a book by its cover, but i would get a horrendous first impression from any man not wearing a watch.
            Just look around and take an informal survey...where I live there are very few people wearing a watch today. I see mostly early 20's guys trying to make a bling statement by wearing one...and not really all that many at that.

Comment

thanks for all the responses...defo gonna keep searching..

Comment

Tissot is a good brand. Not sure what they'd go for in the states but i bought mine a good 3 years ago for like $550 marked down from 700something. Probably look to spend at least 350-500 imo. Thats going by aussie prices but.

Id love to own a rolex. And i will one day. I was looking at one in a shop window the other day reminded me of that 50 cent song

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Been looking at buying an Invicta 1599 Venom, but heard they are pretty damn bulky.

This was the last watch I bought. Invicta Men's 6981 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black. $200 when I bought it but it's down to $140 on Amazon now. I made the mistake of buying it on amazon so I didn't have the chance to try it on. I thought it looked good so I said f**k it.

But it's way too bulky for me. I barely even wear it anymore.

Comment

bump...........

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Tries not to judge a book by its cover but gets a horrendous first impression anyways

**** made me lol
                      i did write try. lol.

but you are right, i cant help it. the best i can do is make it a first impression and give them another chance. but the first impression is ruined for sure.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      I wore once in high school and absolutely hated the feeling of it on my arm, I'm devastated to know now that I'm less of a man.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Lol seriously man? You're entitled to your opinion I'm just baffled by it, honestly.
                      Lol me too, it's pretty harsh just based on a watch.
                      its not "just" a watch though. when you meet someone, there are a few things that stand out. its not your jeans or your shirt. its your shoes, your belt, your watch, your body language and of course how you behave yourself. surprisingly the things you say generally affect people less than the image you present. obviously lots of people choose to approach you or simply judge you without a single word or even look being exchanged too.

its an old school thing, like people have said you can use your phone to tell the time and in that sense dont need a watch. but back in the day it wasnt like that. Malcolm X for instance said he has no time for a man who doesnt wear a watch. today it shows a measure of style and class, at least in my mind. to spend time and money on clothes and overlook your watch is like having a 500$ haircut but never brushing your teeth. looking like **** all over isnt exactly better either.

what i think doesnt matter, but you should know women pay a lot of attention to a mans watch. not just gold diggers either. they judge your level of refinement, maturity, class, style and attention to detail based on **** like that. women decide whether they want to **** you in the first 2 seconds as well, so first impression is everything. get a classy watch and you will open up a lot of new opportunities. just my two cents.

Comment

Working...
                      X