No announcement yet.

Sports Talk Radio Chat with Brush

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
    Great show today. Glad you finally admitted Brady is the GOAT and never cheated.

War Brush
    Never did that. I never did a show today. Now my question to you. Why do you have me on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Never did that. I never did a show today. Now my question to you. Why do you have me on ignore.
      I have all floydists & #48ers on iggy until the may-pac war becomes less relevant. NSB is more tolerable now.

Comment

I'm probably not doing a show tonight.
        Last edited by Build That Wall; 05-24-2015, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          I'm probably not doing a show tonight.
          rumor floating around is that you guys got canceled already because you only had one total listener (when beercules tuned in for 30 seconds when he was hammered) in the coveted age 18-36 demographic

is that true

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            rumor floating around is that you guys got canceled already because you only had one total listener (when beercules tuned in for 30 seconds when he was hammered) in the coveted age 18-36 demographic

is that true
            lol..........

Comment

Cool idea, hope it gains some traction.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
                Cool idea, hope it gains some traction.
                I might do a show sometime today. I'm currently at work though. I will let people know when I am able to do a show today. Just not now though

Comment

First topic today will be a discussion over Louis Van Gaal's first season in English football.

Possibly go over the whole Messi/Ronaldo debate if we get time

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    First topic today will be a discussion over Louis Van Gaal's first season in English football.

Possibly go over the whole Messi/Ronaldo debate if we get time
                    That's not a topic on my show. Sorry. But you can bring it up and if anyone is interested in talking about it on NY show, I'll sit back and listen.

Comment

Did you talk about George Best any?

Comment

Working...
                      X