No announcement yet.

Kendrick Lamar was such a hype job, he aint no Drizzy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendrick Lamar was such a hype job, he aint no Drizzy

LOL this dude Kendrick comes out with his "Control" verse and all of sudden *****s acting all shook. Drizzy on the other hand completely ignored that clown and when people kept asking why dont you respond Drizzy said why should he since that whole verse was a gimmick to get all over the news.

Fast forward almost 2 years later and nobody remembers that verse or Kendrick for that matter LOL.

Drizzy was right it was just a pathetic gimmick that got him 15 minutes of fame and it went away.

Hilarious how clowns propped up Kendrick like the MC that was going to change the game and bring back "lyrics" back to the game LMAO Instead you got bangers like "Coco" and "My *****" and Kendrick MIA at the top of the charts.

Drizzy stay clowning on that *****

Stopped reading after the first "Drizzy."

Comment

What's a drizzy

Comment

Haters gon stay salty

Comment

Originally posted by Eli Grinding View Post
          LOL this dude Kendrick comes out with his "Control" verse and all of sudden *****s acting all shook. Drizzy on the other hand completely ignored that clown and when people kept asking why dont you respond Drizzy said why should he since that whole verse was a gimmick to get all over the news.

Fast forward almost 2 years later and nobody remembers that verse or Kendrick for that matter LOL.

Drizzy was right it was just a pathetic gimmick that got him 15 minutes of fame and it went away.

Hilarious how clowns propped up Kendrick like the MC that was going to change the game and bring back "lyrics" back to the game LMAO Instead you got bangers like "Coco" and "My *****" and Kendrick MIA at the top of the charts.

Comment

Haters gon stay salty

Comment

I love you drake

Comment

Guys im gonna have to do it, cliche but Drake memes are something that keeps me going.

Comment

Comment

F.uck Kendrick and Drake.. j.Cole s.hits on all of them... Kendricks trying to speak to the homeys when he ain't even a homey... just cuz ur in the hood don't mean your from the hood... if he stops trying to make message music he would out do drake... but he ain't tupac... tupac was a thug ass n.igga... this fool ain't even a thug... so f.uck both those whack a.ss rappers... j.Coles on the throne...

Comment

Working...
                    X