Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kendrick Lamar was such a hype job, he aint no Drizzy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nas announced a new album for this Summer..

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I'll take The Heist and what he's actually saying on most of his songs over Drake though. Just saying. Drake talks about the same **** every album. And he's some fool from Canada who I'm supposed to believe is thuggin.....c'mon now
      I'm sure ill have doubters but I know drakes story well. He had a lot of beef with local Toronto rappers while he was coming up because of his soft upbringing. One of them even had him set up and robbed for a chain. Anyway once he came up and got some money he bought protection from guys in the area I grew up in. Which is why he can say and do whatever he likes now because he has their backing. Google Galloway boys, there is even a book about these guys and they're no joke. He has a great delivery but you're right he's pretty one dimensional and his "0-100" shtick is b.s but his dudes ain't no joke so I guess it doesn't matter. He's a character like most rappers.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        What does Cole do better than Kendrick in hip hop terms? I say this as a Cole fan.
        Cole is like drake and Kendrick combined... he's on some emotional type s.hit like drake but his music has substance like Kendrick...

Cole talks to ppl he can relate to while Kendrick tries to relate to ppl who don't relate to him...

Youre not a blood or a crip... but you keep rapping about it

Im not a blood or crip either but if I want to get stoned and drive in my car bumping some mellow s.hit I don't want to throw on something like chapter 6 and then have to think about what I'm doing in the middle of it...

Ppl on drugs don't want to be bumping s.hit like b.itch don't kill my vibe then later to find out its anti drugs... Like wtf... foh with that... That's my only issue with kendrick other than that his music could be dope...

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X