Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who on these boards would kick yo ass???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Who on these boards would kick yo ass???

So we've heard from many of you "warriors" that ya'll can kick five dudes asses with a few counter punches.........so spare me the "I would kick ya'll asses cuz Ive been to the MMA gym three times" reply....

but based on what you know from your fellow posters........who do you think would have a good legitimate chance at kicking your ass in a fight????

ok...............

GO!

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Comment

I'd fight tua at a catchweight, come into the ring and throw sand in his eyes and kick him in the d1ck.
      Jose i'd hold up a huge pic of a real nice booty then cheap shot him while he's distracted.
      Boston guy i'd just start dancing and while he looking at my feet do their magic i'd also go another cheap shot.

.....prob fight alexkid straight up though

Comment

I really doubt anyone on this website could take my power.

Comment

Mayweather fans would kick my ass, cuz they da only fans who know **** about boxing.

They would school my one dimensional brawling ass for 12 rounds while they drop da knowledge on me.

Comment

Mayweather fans are probably strapped.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              I'm a lover, not a fighter.
              So that means every poster here would beat that ass .........ok........next?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                I really doubt anyone on this website could take my power.
                Pretty sure Larry X and Annie would love to take your power...........

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
                  Pretty sure Larry X and Annie would love to take your power...........
                  Annie is that white dude and Larry is ving rhymes from pulp fiction.

Comment

I heard kopite7 is a merciless street fighter and has a 1337-0 W/L record on da streets. Totally not a 14 yr old boy or anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X