Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adderall for final exams....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Adderall for final exams....

Sup guys well we are at the end of the semester and finals are on there way.

Has any1 ever tried this drug or anything close to it? i got a homie that can hook me up with vyvanse and from what i read its close to it.

I got 4 finals left next week and i got a busy weekend up ahead and i was thinking of giving it a shot.
    i got geology history and psychology for finals. shot me now!

i would not mind having an edge and helping me pass my finals with finals with flying colors

It's fun. Don't drink anything acidic (some juices, soda) because it kills the effectiveness, sometime it's hard to sleep after because it is a stimulant.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      It's fun. Don't drink anything acidic (some juices, soda) because it kills the effectiveness, sometime it's hard to sleep after because it is a stimulant.
      how did it work out for you? thanks for the info bro. i also heard that u get a dry mouth too

Comment

I used Adderall before. It didn't really work for me, so I stopped using it. My friend though, he became a Physician's Assistant C using Strattera. He attributes Strattera with him being able to complete and pass the program. Now, he's making a $200,000 a year as PA-C.

He did have sexual side effects though, might be a plus for some I guess.
        Last edited by El Gitano; 05-07-2015, 01:03 AM.

Comment

go for it bro gotta finish the end of the semester strong. im sure you know that vyvanse is extended release. the high is spread throughout the day. i actually like vyvanse a little better than addy because i feel less amped and more calm. you should be completely fine, just dont be an idiot and take a bunch a once

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
            I used Adderall before. It didn't really work for me, so I stopped using it. My friend though, he became a Physician's Assistant C using Strattera. He attributes Strattera with him being able to complete and pass the program. Now, he's making a $200,000 a year as PA-C.

He did have sexual side effects though, might be a plus for some I guess.
            damn Strattera huh. my brother actually takes those...hmmm i might just hit em up! but ill try vynace for sures

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
            go for it bro gotta finish the end of the semester strong. im sure you know that vyvanse is extended release. the high is spread throughout the day. i actually like vyvanse a little better than addy because i feel less amped and more calm. you should be completely fine, just dont be an idiot and take a bunch a once
            extended release means that it will work throughout the day correct? I got 2 finals on tuesday so i should take it in the morning?

btw the pills are 40mg. i was thinking of ripping 1 open and drinkin half of one or should i do it complete?

Comment

I wouldn't do this, if I were you.

Taking adderall to pass a final exam could take you down a slippery slope.

I suppose taking it once will be OKAY. And your reasons for taking it all come into olay- have you been slacking all semester for this one class and simply plan on using it this once to cram the material in, have you been there all semester snd you just want some "insurance" to make sure you ace the final, etc

Plenty of people have taken adderall/vyvanse to be able to study all day for a final. And it DOES help. It's literally a wonder drug (IMO)

But the reason I wouldn't recommend it is it could start off just this one time- "oh Im gonna just take addy for this one final and never do it again." Then for some, they'll need it again next semester, then maybe just for regular homework, or to write research papers, etc. Before you know it, you feel you're incapable of learning without adderall and I've saw this happen to someone firsthand.

As for the feeling.... What can you say? I mean one adderall will keep you up for 24 hours minimum, you'll forget about any and every thing except learning and wanting to gain knowledge. Research (even just random things on the cpu) feels orgasmic, like sex. No joke. Talking feels the same and you're going to want to have your long conversations with the first person that breathes. But as far as acjool wise.... Yes itll help you gain an insane amount of onowledge and you'll really be locked in the zone in learning about whatever you want to learn. It gives you a ridiculous amount of focus. Make sure you eat before hand because you will not feel hunger and have no desire to eat so long as you feel the effects (IMO)

Yes it could help you pass finals, but Imo it's best to just go without it, because one time ends up being many for a lot of people. Just like people who take certain drugs to help them with presentations, I feel it's best to just go without the drugs because in the long run it'll benefig you more

Goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                damn Strattera huh. my brother actually takes those...hmmm i might just hit em up! but ill try vynace for sures

extended release means that it will work throughout the day correct? I got 2 finals on tuesday so i should take it in the morning?

btw the pills are 40mg. i was thinking of ripping 1 open and drinkin half of one or should i do it complete?
                Even a nine extended release works throughout the day, you'll feel a non-XR all day.

The extended release just doesn't release all at once into your system and it gets released as the day goes on. Whereas non-XR, it goes straight into the blood and you get it all once

I suppose XR is much "calmer" then the crystal-Meth like feeling you'll get if you just take a high dose of non-XR for the first time

But I'm not a doctor or anything

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post

Yup it should last you a while. Yeah taking in the morning is ideal.
                  Everybody's body is different and may react differently to the drug. what helped me out was just taking it on a regular day and seeing how my body reacted to it: how long it lasted how long it took to kick in etc. I know people who take it in water because they have developed somewhat of a tolerance and really need to spread it out and make it last over a course of the day. If you have a pill to blow, experiment, and if you really need to split up the time by putting it in water, go for it

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                    I wouldn't do this, if I were you.

Taking adderall to pass a final exam could take you down a slippery slope.

I suppose taking it once will be OKAY. And your reasons for taking it all come into olay- have you been slacking all semester for this one class and simply plan on using it this once to cram the material in, have you been there all semester snd you just want some "insurance" to make sure you ace the final, etc

Plenty of people have taken adderall/vyvanse to be able to study all day for a final. And it DOES help. It's literally a wonder drug (IMO)

But the reason I wouldn't recommend it is it could start off just this one time- "oh Im gonna just take addy for this one final and never do it again." Then for some, they'll need it again next semester, then maybe just for regular homework, or to write research papers, etc. Before you know it, you feel you're incapable of learning without adderall and I've saw this happen to someone firsthand.

As for the feeling.... What can you say? I mean one adderall will keep you up for 24 hours minimum, you'll forget about any and every thing except learning and wanting to gain knowledge. Research (even just random things on the cpu) feels orgasmic, like sex. No joke. Talking feels the same and you're going to want to have your long conversations with the first person that breathes. But as far as acjool wise.... Yes itll help you gain an insane amount of onowledge and you'll really be locked in the zone in learning about whatever you want to learn. It gives you a ridiculous amount of focus. Make sure you eat before hand because you will not feel hunger and have no desire to eat so long as you feel the effects (IMO)

Yes it could help you pass finals, but Imo it's best to just go without it, because one time ends up being many for a lot of people. Just like people who take certain drugs to help them with presentations, I feel it's best to just go without the drugs because in the long run it'll benefig you more

Goodluck
                    i know thats what they keep on telling me bro. but i really want to get B's for my GPA instead of C's. I got 3 B's(i can bump 1 into a A) and 2 C's(i can bump 1 C into a B forsures)
                    Next spring ill be transferring to a university so you know the deal. GPA's. And as for that history exam well it was an online course and he gave us a review for that final with 100 questions and only 50 will be on the exam (and i hate history bro)
                    all the others are fine but am just worried for that class. but since ill be focused minus well study for the rest.
                    Originally posted by King_ View Post
                    Even a nine extended release works throughout the day, you'll feel a non-XR all day.

The extended release just doesn't release all at once into your system and it gets released as the day goes on. Whereas non-XR, it goes straight into the blood and you get it all once

I suppose XR is much "calmer" then the crystal-Meth like feeling you'll get if you just take a high dose of non-XR for the first time

But I'm not a doctor or anything
                    thanks for the info G.. Have u ever taken any of this stuff?
                    Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
                    Yup it should last you a while. Yeah taking in the morning is ideal.
                    Everybody's body is different and may react differently to the drug. what helped me out was just taking it on a regular day and seeing how my body reacted to it: how long it lasted how long it took to kick in etc. I know people who take it in water because they have developed somewhat of a tolerance and really need to spread it out and make it last over a course of the day. If you have a pill to blow, experiment, and if you really need to split up the time by putting it in water, go for it
                    i will experiment with it on Saturday, my girl and I will have a study session at her university(were am transferring) Ill take it on the morning with a complete meal for sures. I got 2 40 mg. lets see how it goes. Do u think i should take 1 the day of the exam? or just for the study session?
                    ill post on here next week after finals

Comment

Working...
                    X