Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adderall for final exams....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took some for 3 days straight with no sleep, everytime i felt it wearing off i took some more. I was ****ed on day 3, had blurred vision, massive headache and felt zoned out in my own little world. I wasn't studying for anything but it did make me want to do things i wouldn't have bothered doing usually. On the 2nd night i decided to do a fresh install of windows on my computer which was buggy and slow, but then felt the need to do it on all 4 computers in the house even though they were running fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
      If you only got 2 from your friend, I would suggest only using them for your study sessions
      thats what i was thinking about...right on the money
      Originally posted by King_ View Post
      Yeah, I've taken it before. I've had adderall and vyvanse.

So you have two 40mg ones.... The first day/your main study day is going to be Saturday? So what I would do is wake up Saturday morning, early like around 8-9AM and eat breakfast. Chill for a minute, let the food start to digest and get ready for the day, etc. Then take the first adderall and just go from there. Go to school with her and start studying. You'll feel it, and you'll know when it kicks in. DO NOT take the next one that same day, you'll be good with one. Also I recommend you do NOT take the next one on Sunday. Study without it on Sunday, and then take the next one the morning of your actual exam, if you wish. It would benefit you to take a good, long and hard look at your notes after you take it the day of your exam. You'll soak all that **** in like a sponge.

Does she know you're going to take it? If not, just a warning: She will most likely know you're high AF off something. Lol. You'll probably be talking non-stop and I reckon she'll notice your super-human focus/craving of knowledge. lol
      she doesnt know yet...shes actually a special ed teacher so iam more that sure she will notice lol. im not a drug user, i hardly drink only on the weekends, i just hope she wont freak out lol

Originally posted by King_ View Post
      I've never even tried it on the day of an exam.

It seems he was insistent on taking both so I figured taking it the day of would lock him in for an intense study-sesh and he'd get a final "soak" of all the info and it would be fresh in his mind, before the exam.

But yeah, ideally I would say use it on just a study-day
      sorry but am just anxious and nervous b. never popped any pills but my vitamins :sterge:

Originally posted by New England View Post
      it sounds like you're in the intro stage as an undergraduate. you really shouldn't need serious drugs like Adderall to pass your exams, particularly if they are introductory classes.

drink some coffee. get to the library, or some place where you won't be distracted, and study.

and finally....

"minus well?"
      i hope that's a typo. i'd kick you out of school [physically] if you handed me a paper with "minus well" on it.
      I know i know... right now am just want to bump up my GPA before transferring. b4 for me it was atleast passing a class with a C but now it comes down to GPAS
      and calm down quit busting my balls...mkay!?
      Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      I took some for 3 days straight with no sleep, everytime i felt it wearing off i took some more. I was ****ed on day 3, had blurred vision, massive headache and felt zoned out in my own little world. I wasn't studying for anything but it did make me want to do things i wouldn't have bothered doing usually. On the 2nd night i decided to do a fresh install of windows on my computer which was buggy and slow, but then felt the need to do it on all 4 computers in the house even though they were running fine.
      LMFAO!!! it does wonders huh lol...

Comment

I kinda want to get a prescription for adderall after reading this thread. I wonder how hard it is to convince a doctor that i won't abuse it.

Comment

What next, heroin for your driving test, crystal meth for your eye test?.

The World's gone mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            What next, heroin for your driving test, crystal meth for your eye test?.

The World's gone mad.

Comment

just a positive update:
              Well yesterday sunday was a really productive day, did not notice any effect until i actually started studying. I was freaking 5 hours in non stop reviewing. and guys that has never happened with me. usually when i study for exams the most i study max would be 40 min. and maybe up to an hour. However this magic pill did wonders, i didnt feel "zombie like" or anything, good vibes from it. tomorrow ill take my last Vyvanse pill, ill go full throttle b4 testing

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                just a positive update:
                Well yesterday sunday was a really productive day, did not notice any effect until i actually started studying. I was freaking 5 hours in non stop reviewing. and guys that has never happened with me. usually when i study for exams the most i study max would be 40 min. and maybe up to an hour. However this magic pill did wonders, i didnt feel "zombie like" or anything, good vibes from it. tomorrow ill take my last Vyvanse pill, ill go full throttle b4 testing
                good luck with your exam bro!

Comment

I could use some...

Comment

And I thought numerous cups of coffee was enough for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X