No announcement yet.

There is this cool gay forum I found

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is this cool gay forum I found

But it does out right "come out" and identify as a gay forum. There are a few hints like how a pretty girl gets rated 3/10 and other members are always inclined to compliment you and encourage you to post half naked pics.

Its pretty cleverly disguised as a hobby based forum but its all about hot man on man action. Anyway, here is the link below.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/

Lol, I'm banned from there

The misc used to be good there like 5+ years ago, but now its just a bunch of phagooooots

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
      Lol, I'm banned from there
      Too much talk about boobies?

Comment

I see that forum everywhere, it surely has to be the biggest forum on the net.

Lots of messed up riod heads frequent there.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Too much talk about boobies?
          Its been a while, but yeah, probably something like that

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            I see that forum everywhere, it surely has to be the biggest forum on the net.

Lots of messed up riod heads frequent there.
            You should go to anabolic minds if you want to talk about roids, they have a whole section about that, but sadly you will be deprived of the chance to meet up with others who want to "workout" with you that you would get on BB.com

Comment

Flex or die.

Comment

But it does out right "come out" and identify as a gay forum. There are a few hints like how a pretty girl gets rated 3/10 and other members are always inclined to compliment you and encourage you to post half naked pics.

Its pretty cleverly disguised as a hobby based forum
                but its all about hot man on man action. Anyway, here is the link below
                Lol I thought you were gonna cleverly insinuate it was boxingscene.com

Oh the disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                  Lol I thought you were gonna cleverly insinuate it was boxingscene.com

Oh the disappointment.
                  Its ok, relax, I have decided the lounge is now the gay section of the forum, this is that "gay agenda" everyone has feared now so you will be so bombarded with gay content it will convince you to "choose" gayness over heterosexuality

Comment

That is a great gay forum, green k coming.

Comment

Working...
                    X