Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walmart brawl between police and large family group ends in fatal shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's like a ****** vs ****** kind of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      Lucky for the cops. If the family was black then they would be under the microscope. "Ohmigod they shot Lamar! They must be racists!"
      If the family were black they would have been murdered execution style and had tasers planted on them.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
        I know a person died and everything but this **** has to be the funniest thing I've ever watched lmaooooooooo
        funny?! it's so easy to differentiate yourself from others, but when something happens to someone you know - sh/t hits the fan. this is a sad video, to see people who have given up on life or who just don't give a f/ck about it. it's hard to judge though, i have no idea what these people have been through.

but man, that was one of the weirdest things i've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
          If the family were black they would have been murdered execution style and had tasers planted on them.
          Pretty much, if that was a black family the police would have made it rain on them.

Comment

When a cop says get on the ground...get on the fcuking ground. That doesn't mean fight. Plain and simple.

Comment

Bizarre video, I'm more shocked by how inept the cops were. They struggled for quite some time with a bunch of obese dudes. Explains why they shoot at the first sign of confrontation.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                are you f#cking out of your mind?
                how is he wrong? its basically just a bunch of shouting, pushing and shoving at most until the cops show up, then its shots being fired. you tell me how the cops didnt escalate this non violent domestic dispute to full blown someone being killed? pigs are way out of line sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Bizarre video, I'm more shocked by how inept the cops were. They struggled for quite some time with a bunch of obese dudes. Explains why they shoot at the first sign of confrontation.
                  The cop at the bottom of the dogpile near four minutes in shot the guy who was on top of him I believe. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's what happened. Insane video.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Bizarre video, I'm more shocked by how inept the cops were. They struggled for quite some time with a bunch of obese dudes.
                    Lol yeah those cops were atrocious, they were basically the rod salka's of cops (no offense rod salka)

Comment

Like I said, when a cop says get down , don't 1) stand around 2) start fighting 3) start fighting the cops. It's not an option. People seem to have this mentality that it's an option worth getting shot over. Do what he says and live another day. Yes, it's wrong. Prove it court rather than lose your life in the present.

Comment

Working...
                      X