No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Since I don't watch that often, I take it Raw did tributes to all 3 this week or they probably will next week?
    They had a tribute on them,

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      They had a tribute on them,
      Nice, thanks. I'll try and check it out online then. Your Roman video just reminded me of when Ronda Rousey interviewed him one year before Wrestlemania and was practically creaming her shorts.

Comment

• Paul Heyman is going to become Braun Strowmans manager

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
          Paul Heyman is going to become Braun Strowmans manager

That's a solid prediction! Him and Brock sure seem finished!

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            That's a solid prediction! Him and Brock sure seem finished!
            Wrestling needs more managers these days. And for faces too. This way, if someone isn't that good on the mic, they could still get a push if they're really talented in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Wrestling needs more managers these days. And for faces too. This way, if someone isn't that good on the mic, they could still get a push if they're really talented in the ring.
              Yeah for sure! Paul Heyman arguing with the manager of another wrestler would be pretty entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Yeah for sure! Paul Heyman arguing with the manager of another wrestler would be pretty entertaining.
                Yeah and even let them prevent letting heel managers cheat. Even in the old days, they didn't do that. Used to like Arnold Skaaland when he was with Bob Backlund though. Jimmy Hart was good with Hogan in WCW. I believe he briefly managed Hogan in Memphis early in both of their careers too, when they were both heels. Paul Ellering is the only badass face manager I could think of, maybe Arn or Ole Anderson when the Horsemen were faces in 1989.

Oh and Jim Cornette when the Midnight Express were faces feuding with Heyman and his New Midnight Express was great too.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kWnPUe8H3w

Rousey vs. Fox -. Ronda Raw Debut. Alexa Bliss is a hottie. I'll eat her *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kWnPUe8H3w

Rousey vs. Fox -. Ronda Raw Debut. Alexa Bliss is a hottie. I'll eat her *****.
                    I'd have both their snatches for dinner. As long as they're shaved and clean.

Comment

• Ronda Rousey seems awkward in WWE. A lot of her tosses and other moves look jerky and stuff like someone may actually get hurt.

Comment

Working...
                      X