Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    Bruh.................
    (insert gif of guy shaking his head)

No ****ing way is that **** with that weakass chant "yes" gonna outdo benoit let alone be bigger than him. Benoit way better mic job, charisma and more importantly Technical skill. Especially now in this era since theres nothing but lil kids watching. Back when benoit was doing his thang he had all demographics.
    Bryan main evented mania and basically made Vince book him to be The guy til he got injured. (I am aware that Benoit had his wrestlemania event btw)

I'm not saying that Bryan is better then Benoit, more popular yes. They didn't wrestle like he each other much at all.. Bryan is much more flippy ****.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 12-20-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      Bryan main evented mania and basically made Vince book him to be The guy til he got injured.

I'm not saying that Bryan is better then Benoit, more popular yes. They didn't wrestle like he each other much at all.. Bryan is much more flippy ****.
      Benoit main evented Mania too. Bryan main evented in a garbage era.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Yeah but Bryan and Punk were the one's who changed WWE from being ass to back on track.

2004 was not exactly the peak of wrestling either, if we're being honest.
        Last edited by Rudyo; 12-20-2016, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Bryan main evented mania and basically made Vince book him to be The guy til he got injured. (I am aware that Benoit had his wrestlemania event btw)

Popular among the whackass era and kids maybe. But overall Benoit ****s all over Bryan. lol at vince giving him a push. No **** when theres pretty much no stars in todays era that they're literally relying on john cena. Seriously, Bryan retired cause hes as sensitive as khans chin while benoit was taking chairshots to the head, first blood, and ladder/tlc matches. Hell he took so much brain damage he killed his wife and kids. No way in hell bryan gonna top that
          Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          ****in thank you

Comment

Popular among the whackass era and kids maybe. But overall Benoit ****s all over Bryan. lol at vince giving him a push. No **** when theres pretty much no stars in todays era that they're literally relying on john cena. Seriously, Bryan retired cause hes as sensitive as khans chin while benoit was taking chairshots to the head, first blood, and ladder/tlc matches. Hell he took so much brain damage he killed his wife and kids. No way in hell bryan gonna top that

****in thank you

Bryan whacked his brain up pretty bad too, he has like seizures and **** and prob like CTE, just give it time and he might kill that bella he's married to

Like I said I didn't watch it when Bryan was there top guy, didn't get back til recently, when my kids starting watching but I've watched some of his matches and Bryan is a legit real good wrassler.

Benoit is def like top 5-10 all time though, will give you that he's above Bryan but other guy is no slouch.
            Last edited by Rudyo; 12-20-2016, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Bryan whacked his brain up pretty bad too, he has like seizures and **** and prob like CTE, just give it time and he might kill that bella he's married to

Like I said I didn't watch it when Bryan was there top guy, didn't get back til recently, when my kids starting watching but I've watched some of his matches and Bryan is a legit real good wrassler.

Benoit is def like top 5-10 all time though, will give you that he's above Bryan but other guy is no slouch.
              ill give you that. But until bryan kills Bella then he cant even shine benoits boots

Comment

What do you guys think of Daniel Bryan?
                I can honestly say i have not seen wrestling in a while let alone Bryan but the other day i saw him doing the crossface. I was like "wtf!". Is he just there to replace and make people forget about Benoit or is he the real deal? Yes i know hes retired but still.
                He's got a pretty cool repertoire of submission moves.

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post

Don't you even dare joke about the goddess Brie Bella. She and Nikki will hopefully be around a long time.
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-20-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Love it when they turned Neville heel. The cruiserweight division needs some personality.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    Love it when they turned Neville heel. The cruiserweight division needs some personality.
                    The cruiserwrights need to interact with the raw roster and be part of raw not a separate show that happens to be shown on raw

Comment

No he is not there to replace Benoit

Benoit got like whitewashed outta everything anyways..... I wasn't watching then or anything but Bryan was WAY bigger then Benoit was in his prime.

I was thinking that it must suck for Orton not being able to talk about or have his first win as World Champion on an Orton DVD. It may not have mattered too much considering his bright career, but he was after all the "youngest world heavyweight champion in WWE history" (JR voice)
                      Last edited by Box-Office; 12-21-2016, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X