Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaking love this. You all thought he wont make it, you all told him to go back to MTV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Whatever happened to Truth? He was a member of Life Style Trashy.
      He went to TNA for mid 2000s where he won the NWA World Heavyweight Title then came back to WWE around 2008 & been there since & floats around as a jobber/low mid carder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Whatever happened to Truth? He was a member of Life Style Trashy.
        R-truth retired and joined boxingscene,, his username is "larry"

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          Man this is so gay. Remember the times when they had LAX? That was one bad azz, provocative, heel tag team. Now we have this. I don't even watch TNA. Gregory Shane Helms (Hurricane) was on Talk is Jericho talking about how its improving since he has been an agent there. Zzzzzzz
          oh yeah i forgot about lax.
          What the hell have they been up too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
            Geezus christ.
            Watch the video if you can. **** is ****ing hilarious. The comments are even more hilarious

I keep hearing how great this "Broken" Matt Hardy character is. I haven't seen any of it, but I can't take him seriously dressed like that. He looks like a crappy villain in a low budget early 90s movie. Matt Hardy has always been a good wrestler, but every character or gimmick he's had besides Matt Hardy 2.0 sucked.

He's always come off as extremely corny. The "Matt Hardy will not die" thing was cringeworthy and just dumb. And his real life shoot interviews makes you realize he thinks he's much better than he is.

And Jeff Hardy was always the star between the two. Even now, even though he got fat.
            Last edited by Willy Wanker; 09-08-2016, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Okay, I just watched the video. Wow, that was beyond stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I keep hearing how great this "Broken" Matt Hardy character is. I haven't seen any of it, but I can't take him seriously dressed like that. He looks like a crappy villain in a low budget early 90s movie. Matt Hardy has always been a good wrestler, but every character or gimmick he's had besides Matt Hardy 2.0 sucked.

He's always come off as extremely corny. The "Matt Hardy will not die" thing was cringeworthy and just dumb. And his real life shoot interviews makes you realize he thinks he's much better than he is.

And Jeff Hardy was always the star between the two. Even now, even though he got fat.
                Yeah jeff was always better. Maybe cause he was more athletic. Matt also had lita around too so that helped.

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Okay, I just watched the video. Wow, that was beyond stupid.

I dont know what the **** is wif the accent. "Piece of pepper" maan and the goofy faces he makes
                They said TNA went from a WWE retirement home to an insane asylum lol

Comment

• Matt's accent is like middle school ****ney, and his broken character is the GOAT. You guys will all be deleted.

I am actually thinking of watching a lil TNA in between the football game

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                    Matt's accent is like middle school ****ney, and his broken character is the GOAT. You guys will all be deleted.

I am actually thinking of watching a lil TNA in between the football game
                    the only thing that got deleted was jeff hardy's abs

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                      the only thing that got deleted was jeff hardy's abs
                      Yep they're both fat, I mean it's TNA not WWE no need to care THAT much.

Comment

Working...
                      X