Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pianist banned from performing in Canada because she doesn't support Kiev regime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    She is a hero for speaking the truth.
    A hero

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      She lives in North Carolina and supports Russian terrorist actions while at the same time voicing her stupidity on social media about perceived US injustice.... I think it's about time USA and Canada seriously start considering deporting these hypocritical turds from North America and sending them back to the place where they all seem to love so much.
      Agree 100%.

Comment

A good editorial in the Toronto Star puts it into perspective:

TSO sets a dangerous precedent: Menon

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment...html?referrer=

By cancelling the performance of renowned pianist Valentina Lisitsa, the Toronto Symphony Orchestra has made a mockery of the arts in this city.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          She lives in North Carolina and supports Russian terrorist actions while at the same time voicing her stupidity on social media about perceived US injustice.... I think it's about time USA and Canada seriously start considering deporting these hypocritical turds from North America and sending them back to the place where they all seem to love so much.
          She'd just move to the UK.

I wonder how long an American musician publicly railing against the Russia would last over there.

I read Ukraine parliament has voted to outlaw nazi, communist and fascist symbolism in their country.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 04-09-2015, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X