Bruce Jenner is becoming a Kardashian

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weebler i View Post
    lol that's a mindfcuk to decipher
    lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Seeing his wife get slammed by all that bbc must of have really ****ed with Bruce Jenner's head and masculinity.

Even OJ was tapping that. I bet even Johnny Cochran got a piece of that ass.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mooshashi;15541198]
        Originally posted by jaded View Post

If he ends up (pardon the pun) with an arse like that, he will be very popular in the gay community...or in prison.
        You know...of all the words that the Brits use there is no funnier sounding word than "arse" and I it always makes me laugh whenever I hear it...especially because it brings to mind something that happened a long time ago.

I was in a bar...a little drunk...and there was this fairly unattractive slightly over-weight middle aged woman approaching...and for some reason which is still don't understand even today...I decided I wanted to pinch her ass as she walked by. I had absolutely no attraction to her what-so-ever but irregardless...I was feeling mischievous and wanted to pinch it. It was as though somehow she knew what I was going to do however because she tried her hardest to avoid me as she walked by. But I was determined and not going to be denied and I reached around and pinched it. And she immediately screamed out as loud as she could in what I think was a Cockney accent...

"EE'S PINCHED ME ARSEEEE...."

Well...I was more stunned by her reaction then she was about having her ass pinched...and though ...holy shit...I better get lost before I get bounced or something...so I disappeared into the crowd.
        Last edited by jaded; 04-27-2015, 07:18 AM.

Comment

I just saw on CNN he's going to have an 8 part docu-series starting in July. Chaz Bono is going to be on it. They should make a sex video together...they could call it " Boning Bono"...

I tamed this down a bit to be safe...the uncensored version is much better.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/27/entert...ity-show-feat/
          Last edited by jaded; 04-28-2015, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Hahaha too funny. This is what you get when you too much money and time on your hands.

Comment

I just saw on CNN he's going to have an 8 part docu-series starting in July. Chaz Bono is going to be on it. They should make a sex video together...they could call it " Boning Bono"...

I tamed this down a bit to be safe...the uncensored version is much better.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/27/entert...ity-show-feat/
              a man made penis being stuffed into a man made vagina, this shouldn't be funny but it is.

"eeee's pinched my arse" ****ney birds are awesome, especially if they have ginger hair and freckles

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                a man made penis being stuffed into a man made vagina, this shouldn't be funny but it is.
                They both have the OEM...at least for now...that would be the best part of a sex video of the two.

"eeee's pinched my arse" ****ney birds are awesome, especially if they have ginger hair and freckles
                The word "arse" was probably the best UK invention ever followed by fish and chips...and the Beatles.

Comment

They both have the OEM...at least for now...that would be the best part of a sex video of the two.

The word "arse" was probably the best UK invention ever followed by fish and chips...and the Beatles.
                  by the end of this year, jenner will be a chick with a stick. this alone will take the kardashian reality series to a whole other level.

I thought bono had an artificial penis, if not he's a man with a vagina, lolz. Boning Bono

Comment

Why do I get the inkling that this in someway has to do with that fact that he is part of the Kardashians? I mean really! Your telling me it took him a half a century to confess his transgender situation?! I swear this has more to do with the unrepentant self loving culture of the bubble the Kardashians live in in California. How does it seem normal to put some foreign piece of plastic in your body to enhance your sex appeal? Especially if your married with Children? Obviously Bruce is the coolest out of all those broads and douches but I wish this is more of a ploy to shove all that crap right back up those spineless monsters @ss (Kardashians)

Comment

by the end of this year, jenner will be a chick with a stick. this alone will take the kardashian reality series to a whole other level.

I thought bono had an artificial penis, if not he's a man with a vagina, lolz. Boning Bono

Chaz Bono -- I'm Saving Up to Buy a Penis

Chaz is in the market for a phallus, he tells Rolling Stone magazine, talking for the first time publicly about his downstairs business. He says he's leaning more toward metoidioplasty, which he describes as "a procedure that uses what you already have down there ... which has grown larger from the testosterone. You end up with a smaller phallus than with the phalloplasty, but it's fully functional, it gets erect, and the sensation is all there."

The procedure will cost, he says, somewhere between $25,000-$45,000.

See ... you can put a price on one's manhood.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/07/chaz-b...#ixzz3YqF7JhWt

This article is a little old...maybe by now she bought her phallus...I thought in lieu of you username it might spark your interest.

Comment

Working...
                      X