Collapse
No announcement yet.

biggest issue you ever had with your girl/wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to change me or make me a husband....when she know I aint bout dat shlt.....Like i was coked out when I met yo black ass....now u wanna make me stop...fck you!

Or trying to make me cut off all my friends and homegirls.....wtf ima do dat for....so when we break up ( 50/50 chance) I wont have none of my friends to fall back on

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Trying to change me or make me a husband....when she know I aint bout dat shlt.....Like i was coked out when I met yo black ass....now u wanna make me stop...fck you!

Or trying to make me cut off all my friends and homegirls.....wtf ima do dat for....so when we break up ( 50/50 chance) I wont have none of my friends to fall back on

Did you love her?at the time
      Did she have the bomb puss.

Comment

Her stupid ass single girlfriends. Who are always so negative and talk so much shiz about men in general. And her gay friend who is so damn feminant. Ok bro I get it u like c0ck but why do you have to act like such a pu$$y. Especially when I get home from work and there in my living room. Sometimes I go in the bathroom with a bottle and take a couple of shots. I'm 25 and it seems like everybody in my age group just loves gay people. Am I wrong for thinking 2 dudes fn each other in the a$$ is nasty. I mean what the f
        Last edited by Chiboxing123; 03-25-2015, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

Hahahah I feel ya. Don't fall for that shiz

Comment

Her penis...

Comment

I tried to toss on Sometimes When We Touch by Manny while we were about to have some seriously romantic love making time, complete with candles and scents and ****...almost cost me our marriage

Comment

My Drinking and not being religious have been an issue ... she had to learn to deal with it

Comment

Im not understanding toss on sometimes?

Drinking and and no set belief in life can be a big issue.
                  im sure your parents and wife/girl and kids would have an issue. do you believe in GOd?
                  No religion.do you believe in the Creator?
                  If not what do you believe.men lead.

What are you leading her to or in?
                  Do you fcck her or make love to her.
                  sometimes we gotta give them the
                  nights they always wanted. She like romance or hard core
                  fccking. Try a Hawaiian va ca.
                  be cool .

Comment

Working...
                  X