No announcement yet.

The Lie That is White Privilege

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    Affirmative action isn't a privilege it's an attempt to correct perceived moral injustice. Also, the majority of affirmative action case go to white females not blacks.
    thats not cool... Everyone knows it should be bros over hoes

Comment

• Originally posted by TyphoonFloyd View Post

"white privilege" doe

Comment

Dat privilege doe

Comment

I think it's time for NAAWP, United White College Fund, White entertainment television, white history month, white awards shows, White magazine, etc... let us take advantage of our "white privilege" like these other privileged groups... and we need to get rid of all these privileges that are sponsored by whitey's money that whitey doesn't get or take as much advantage as others.

Typical... whitey can't have anything like scholarships for poor white men to receive a better eductation.

100% White and proud! Don't know if my ancestors owned slaves or not... wish I did. I might be loosely related to some posters here by slave/owner proxy lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Beercules is that one white guy with the Black Panthers, that I would be very scared of lol.
            down with the white man!

I love how Rockin takes me seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              :l
              I love how Rockin takes me seriously.
              My apologies, I had heard that the internet was serious business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                My apologies, I had heard that the internet was serious business.
                All good man, just messing around in this thread.

It is entertaining though.

Comment

Dat privilege doe
                  Toss in hispanics and asians and other non-blacks on the white people column as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                    Toss in hispanics and asians and other non-blacks on the white people column as well.
                    I know right everyone's against dem black folk doe. It seems like everyone else can accept responsibility for succeeding or not except dem black folk. They actually think they were treated worse during slavery than Jews during the Holocaust FFS!!! They also can't accept that their own kind were the ones enslaving them and selling them to various races. They just blame anyone but themselves... I'm starting to think it's ingrained to not accept responsibility.

All these "white privilege" people make me listen to these awesome songs by Johnny Rebel: It's the attitude, stupid. Quit your bitchin' _____. If I could be a _____ for a day. I encourage everyone that's against this bigotry called "white privilege" to listen to some Johnny Rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      thats not cool... Everyone knows it should be bros over hoes
                      He's witty as well, what's not to like?

Comment

Working...
                      X