No announcement yet.

Should we put an end to dogfighting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    The US has far more pressing concerns then the total eradication of dog fighting.
    Like starting some new wars halfway around the globe?

And this isn't just a US only problem, by the way. It happens around the globe. Many cultures and nations have dog fights, and dog breeds that are renowned for their gameness.
    North America could set an example for the rest of the world.

I'm not against the outlawing of dog fights, but on the grand scheme of things, it rates rather low in my opinion.
    Not in mine.

If humans really were a superior intelligent species, higher than other animals, we'd put a stop to all such cruelty to other species.

Comment

Human beings are a cancer to this planet.

Comment

Bless you my sweet naive child.

But really, how the fuk can you totally eradicate what goes on behind closed doors? Give some examples of what can be done besides stricter laws, because everyone knows laws are not a deterrent to some people.

I think you just need to wake up to the fact that the world can be a cruel place and the government aren't super heroes who can fix any problem they so wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Like starting some new wars halfway around the globe?
          North America could set an example for the rest of the world.

Not in mine.

If humans really were a superior intelligent species, higher than other animals, we'd put a stop to all such cruelty to other species.
          I was thinking about infrastructure and education. But war is cool, too.

The rest, I'm glad you are against dog fighting.

I am as well.

Comment

What happened to Tua's thread. I was gonna post in there, but since its gone. I'll just leave this here.

Ment for Tua's Dog fighting thread:

Is it all dogs or toy dogs? I got a Shih Tzu down here in Texas, that'll body any small dog, rodent, lizard, armadillo, and large cat you can find. She attacks Pits on the regular with no warning, and makes Rots cross the street when she's on her daily walk. She's one bad b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              What happened to Tua's thread. I was gonna post in there, but since its gone. I'll just leave this here.

Ment for Tua's Dog fighting thread:

Is it all dogs or toy dogs? I got a Shih Tzu down here in Texas, that'll body any small dog, rodent, lizard, armadillo, and large cat you can find. She attacks Pits on the regular with no warning, and makes Rots cross the street when she's on her daily walk. She's one bad b1tch.

A girl I know has a chiuhuahua like that. It even growls at thunder and lightning. It's like it's defying god!

One time it tried to go after a homeless dude's German Shepherd. I scooped him up because that thing would have bit him in half.

Comment

Might as well hope to stop all illegal activities that make money, including drug dealing, prostitution, the mafia, hired-guns...yeah, you get the picture.

Its been happening for centuries and will continue when we are all dead and worm food.

And that concludes class today.Dismissed

Comment

Like I said, completely against dog fighting but my boy would take you ****ers.

Last edited by 2ofEverything; 02-23-2015, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X