We can be the Satanic KKK crew.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      We can be the Satanic KKK crew.
      Hmmmm that does sound promising to be honest

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Hmmmm that does sound promising to be honest
        I Fock satanists for fun, but for a green card.... I am gonna carve them up real nice...from the Evil Lord Zaroku!!
        Last edited by Zaroku; 04-17-2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I Fock satanists for fun, but for a green card.... I am gonna carve them up real nice...from the Evil Lord Zaroku!!

Comment

• To be fair you in for a long read....
            Was Satan female? Yahweh (god) made Lucifer the most beautiful thing in heaven. Key word is beautiful. Michael is is God's top angel and the most revered and he's referred to as handsome. It's common sense that the most beautiful would be female in energy and stature Yahweh would stare and marvel at the beauty of Lucifer. He's definitely not going to be staring at a dude lol.

Another reason I believe this is also to hush the sceptics who say "well if god is so powerful why doesn't he just destroy Lucifer and the demons". Well he can't he loves her too much she betrayed him when she thought she could rule heaven on her own.

Yahweh in his all knowing wisdom is punishing her but he is also teaching her a lesson. You wanna rule a kingdom well here's earth lets see how well you do managing my children who you tricked into falling for your lies. Now this is not meant to be taken sexist at all. But Lucifer just happens to have female tendencies. If a man doesn't like another dude they usually just fight and get it over with. Now when a woman doesn't like another women fighting will be the last thing to happen usually.

There's the gossiping or spreading of lies to defamate the person. There's the smiling in your face but talk crap behind your back. Is this not what is happening is Yahweh's character not being questioned and lies being spread about him? Now I'm not saying men don't exhibit these traits they do, but they aren't real men are they with these tendencies?

Yahweh created Lucifer for companionship he gave her everything he adorned her in jewels why would Yahweh give a man jewelry? He won't he gave Michael a sword didn't he. If any other angel rebelled Yahweh would have banished that angel out of existence, but it was his beautiful creation the Apple of his eye. He had enormous love for Lucifer he did for other angels as well but Lucifer and Michael were his favorite and everyone knows that. Yahweh is teaching her a lesson here on earth.

Like a child who wants a puppy really bad so you buy it for them and they learn the hard way of the responsibilities it takes to take care of it and they finally learn and mature. This is the reason Lucifer was given dominion over earth, she's doing a shot job with it as well smh

Also if you want to take something from the bible read the book of Paul. I might of read between the lines too much, but I think its plausible he was Satan. You have to read his book, and compare it to the other disciples books, his point of view, and theirs. Do some stoned adding up.....Yup Paul could be Satan.

Some think Jesus was the antichrist, fuk.... More like the church/religion is the anti Christ.. But on Jezaz....· I know it sounds crazy but hear me out.
            Matthew 1:23 " Look, the virgin will conceive and bear a sone, and they shall NAME HIM EMMANUEL," which means, "God is with us."

Then in 1:25 they name him Jesus. Does anyone else find that odd? For the record, Isaiah is the book containing this prophecy in 7:14-15. The virgin birth is only in the greek, but that's another issue.

Could Jesus himself be the antichrist? It sounds crazy at first, but why would they name him Yeshua( Joshua), and why do we call him Jesus, when the prophecy says Emmanuel?
            It's a bit fishy, was the profit wrong, or is it all a con.

Wheres fookin satan? Fingers aching now, feels like a finger blast cramp...

Comment

• Sounds interesting. I'm down.

Comment

• Beercules do you still believe?

Comment

• **** made me wanna go kill some kids in West Memphis,cuz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
                    **** made me wanna go kill some kids in West Memphis,cuz.
                    All hail Satan

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X