Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you suck in your gut when you're around people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you suck in your gut when you're around people?

I use to have this problem. I was so ashamed of my gut that I would never go topless and I would suck in my gut (even at home) pretending I have a flat stomach.

Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
    I use to have this problem. I was so ashamed of my gut that I would never go topless and I would suck in my gut (even at home) pretending I have a flat stomach.
    No, but I used to try to hide my penis sometimes.

Mine is very large. It was embarrassing sometimes in high school because there was always a big bulge in my pants.

It was worse when I got a semi from looking at some of the attractive girls, and then I'd need to stand up when class was over. It was something I couldn't hide.

But as an adult I don't worry about it much.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Mine is very large. It was embarrassing sometimes in high school because there was always a big bulge in my pants.

It was worse when I got a semi from looking at some of the attractive girls, and then I'd need to stand up when class was over. It was something I couldn't hide.

tunney

Comment

I let the gut hang far and wide.

Comment

I fluctuate every other day between having washboard abs & having a nasty gut.

One day I feel like I'm Tim Bradley, the next I feel like James Toney.

Comment

it still look enourmously fat even i suck my gut, so no...

Comment

When I got towards the end of my bulk my gut was all over the place lol. But now that I've cut I don't have to anymore. I can't blame you for it, **** wasn't appealing.

Comment

Negative.

I'm in good shape. I lift, eat right and all that ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I had a chunky friend since elementary. He started sucking his gut in to feel or look thinner. He did it throughout junior high and throughout high school. Every day, all day.

His body does it automatically now, he can't really control it. He tries to relax and not suck it in, but it goes back to suck itself in on it's own.

Doing this has affected his breathing and how much oxygen reaches his brain I guess. And as a result, he suffers from anxiety, stress and panic attacks, and it's affected his sleep. I guess it can also lead to other problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

I've never been more sure of knowing that someone is a needle dicked closet f@ggot before in my life

"I got a semi from looking at some of the attractive girls" -

What straight male talks like that? Certified bender.

Comment

Working...
                    X