Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 Denzel Washington Films?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Man on Fire (the story of how a man would give his life for the little girl he swore to protect)
    2. Training Day
    3. Flight
    4. Book of Eli
    5. American Gansgter/Equilizer

Comment

The Bone Collector and Deja Vu were both epic as hell too

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        why do so many people think man on fire was good?

that **** was garbage. so was the equalizer. so was john wick.

freaking john wick cant even afford proper dead dog cgi smdh...

how hard is it to give a dog some sleeping pills then film it dead? totally ruined john wick for me.

remember the titans, bro!!!

some of you guy sare way, way too easy to impress. i'm working on not being such a condescending prick on bscene, but when you're better looking, have better taste, are more athletic and smarter than everybody else.

wait...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          remember the titans, bro!!!

some of you guy sare way, way too easy to impress. i'm working on not being such a condescending prick on bscene, but when you're better looking, have better taste, are more athletic and smarter than everybody else.

wait...
          You were joking though with your post right?

You really don't rate Denzel?

Comment

That part where he stops the car in the intersection to elaborate a point to Ethan Hawke, then waives the .45 at the guy honking his car horn was epic.

Training day was a great damn movie.

He captured the essence of a corrupt ex vice type shield. The guys who work in that depth posed as Johns and spent time on the street soliciting hookers. Etc.

They exist.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              You were joking though with your post right?

You really don't rate Denzel?

i'm always joking at some level in this lounge, but for the most part i do think washington is a vastly overrated actor.

compared with the true ATG, his resume falls short. his skills are limited, and would be exposed even by some of his contemporaries. he's benefitted greatly from proper casting and promotion.

Comment

i'm always joking at some level in this lounge, but for the most part i do think washington is a vastly overrated actor.

compared with the true ATG, his resume falls short. his skills are limited, and would be exposed even by some of his contemporaries. he's benefitted greatly from proper casting and promotion.
                No way

I think he's awesome.

Opinions I suppose.

Comment

denzel is an ATG.

while his dramatic range can be deemed one dimensional, that one dimension is so great it doesnt matter that he didnt do comedies or other genres. action/drama his resume speaks for itself.

when all you need is your first name alone to be known world wide for acting, like brando and bogart were,

you my friend are a bona fide ATG.

for black actors, its sidney portier then denzel.... then everybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    denzel is an ATG.

while his dramatic range can be deemed one dimensional, that one dimension is so great it doesnt matter that he didnt do comedies or other genres. action/drama his resume speaks for itself.

when all you need is your first name alone to be known world wide for acting, like brando and bogart were,

you my friend are a bona fide ATG.

for black actors, its sidney portier then denzel.... then everybody else.

you got one part right, anyway. i am a bonafide bscene savage.

Comment

you got one part right, anyway. i am a bonafide bscene savage.
                      I agree. I've always liked you.

Despite you being at times deluded and incorrect.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X