Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And now the Paris conspiracy theorists start!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
    I've seen point blank ak executions before on video and even if the round goes clean through the head there is always visible head trauma.

In this video there isn't even a pool of blood. It doesn't add up.
    I havn't seen the video but it seems more plausible that it was an optical allusion or bad quality rather then this cop faking his own death to scare non muslims

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Red hammer.
      I lol'd

I think this should be the staple response to conspiracy theory topics

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        I havn't seen the video but it seems more plausible that it was an optical allusion or bad quality rather then this cop faking his own death to scare non muslims
        If it was staged it wouldn't be the first time millions believed something that wasn't real.

I'm skeptical of everything I see because i'm old enough and experienced enough at this point to understand we live in a world of smoke and mirrors.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-14-2015, 08:46 PM.

Comment

If it was staged it wouldn't be the first time millions believed something that wasn't real.

Yea I guess technically it could have been staged but I just don't see by who or what it would surmount to. Doesn't seem so far fetched that these guys did what they did. I mean they were affiliated with a terrorist organization and literally raised hell in Paris. Not to mention they had an existing criminal record. Does anyone know where this recording of the execution came from?

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
            Yea I guess technically it could have been staged but I just don't see by who or what it would surmount to. Doesn't seem so far fetched that these guys did what they did. I mean they were affiliated with a terrorist organization and literally raised hell in Paris. Not to mention they had an existing criminal record. Does anyone know where this recording of the execution came from?
            You can't see by who?

Muslims are growing in number all over the world. They're a threat to all the established powers in the areas they settle because they are structured and isolated.

Those in power don't share power, especially with those they can't control.

Before it comes to war, it will start with propaganda.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-14-2015, 08:59 PM.

Comment

You can't see by who?

Muslims are growing in number all over the world. They're a threat to all the established powers in the areas they settle because they are structured and isolated.

Those in power don't share power, especially with those they can't control.

Before it comes to war, it will start with propaganda.
              Just seems too sloppy for it to be a inside job. One of the biggest fears was that this attack would spur on many more attacks around Europe. Why would they put their own safety in jeopardy?

Comment

I'm skeptical of everything I see because i'm old enough and experienced enough at this point to understand we live in a world of smoke and mirrors
                Spoken like a true adolescent.

Comment

Do you know how you tell if something is propoganda?

When every single thing you see on the news about a group of people is bad.

You only see muslims on the news doing something horrible or terrible. There are hundreds of millions of muslims and the media would have you believe every single one of them is bad.

It only looks that way because what you're seeing is being filtered. Filtered to promote a specific point of view.

Comment

Do you know how you tell if something is propoganda?

When every single thing you see on the news about a group of people is bad.

You only see muslims on the news doing something horrible or terrible. There are hundreds of millions of muslims and the media would have you believe every single one of them is bad.

It only looks that way because what you're seeing is being filtered. Filtered to promote a specific point of view.
                    Have you ever watched the news in Toronto?

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                      Who brings a f.ucking license to a crime?

Makes no sense.

Trained guys who were organized. Clearly the French public demanded results and law enforcement had someone patsy.
                      Run's dialogue on a devil's advocate role.

Comment

Working...
                      X