Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And now the Paris conspiracy theorists start!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
    I lol'd

I think this should be the staple response to conspiracy theory topics
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Red hammer = predictable as fuk.

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
    Do you know how you tell if something is propoganda?

When every single thing you see on the news about a group of people is bad.

You only see muslims on the news doing something horrible or terrible. There are hundreds of millions of muslims and the media would have you believe every single one of them is bad.

It only looks that way because what you're seeing is being filtered. Filtered to promote a specific point of view.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    So far nobody has posted a picture of the dead police officer next to a picture of a famous person with "See, crisis actor!" written on it.
    "Looking for actor who knows how to play dead in the street for fake terrorist attack"
    Id like to see the auditions. Maybe they could make it into a Illuminati talent show like the x factor.

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
    If you've already hit puberty, then by this point you should already know that 99% of everything you see on the media and internet is pure bullshit.
    Thats nonsense. You dont automatically disbelieve everything. You need good reasons to think you are being lied to, and you dont have good reasons to think 99% of of everything in the media is lies.
    Especially when you start giving us statistics about muslim populations you read on the net that you believe are true.
    Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post

The modern mentality believes everything must have an explanation and that there is a "truth" the reality is far less straight forward.
    I think this scares people and do the media and governments play with this of course but for the majority of the time not to the extent these theories suggest.
    They always seem to know the 'truth' and you often see them using the term "impossible". So a man being shot and the camera not capturing any blood is "impossible" according to them.
    Like you say, reality isnt so black and white.

Comment

Working...
    X