This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
    I'm not disputing any of that. What I am saying is: Wanting to rid Europe of Muslims because of a few lone wolf attacks is heinous and speaks volumes to the narrow-mindedness of some people here.
    I absolutely believe that europe should rid themselves of those not endorsing western values such as Freedom of speech, womens liberation, sexual freedom, democracy, religions Freedom etc. Those people really should find themselves another place to stay where the values they share is cherised. Like saudi, Yemen, Somalia.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
      That's easy for the Europeans to say now isn't it? After they finishing colonising everything right?
      europeans and the west are basically responsible for the modern progressive world.

if we let the muslims control and dictate how society lived and progressed,

the entire planet earth would look like sauid arabia and afghanistan.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        I absolutely believe that europe should rid themselves of those not endorsing western values such as Freedom of speech, womens liberation, sexual freedom, democracy, religions Freedom etc. Those people really should find themselves another place to stay where the values they share is cherised. Like saudi, Yemen, Somalia.
        Democracy in most western countries is a facade.

Freedom of speech? You're kidding right.

Religious freedoms? Don't you want all muslims including the 99% non-violent ones deported from Europe. Woman, children and all? Let's confiscate any wealth they have accumulated, round them up, pack them onto a boat and ship them the **** out to god knows where.

Comment

Also....

Can someone give me a quick history lesson, my memory is a bit foggy. I'm just wondering.....

Who started the First World War? Was it Muslims?
          Who started the Second World War? Was it Muslims?
          Who killed 4 millions Jews in Europe? Was it Muslims?
          Who killed about 20 million Aborigines in Australia? Was it Muslims?
          Who sent the nuclear bombs to Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Was it Muslims?
          Who killed more than 100 million Indians in North America? Was it Muslims?
          Who killed more than 50 million Indians in South America? Was it Muslims?
          Who took about 180 million of African people as slaves, of whom 88% died and thrown in the Atlantic? Was it Muslims?
          Because some other people did some other bad things in history it's OK for somebody to mow down civilians in support of an ideology which is engaged in forced conversions, beheading and crucifying non-combatants and capturing girls for the expressly stated purpose of raping them.

I wonder if this gambit works in court?

"Remind me your honour,

Did I rape and murder a bunch of rent boys and eat them?
          Did I bomb a daycare in a government building?
          Did I engage in torture, murder and racketeering in order to make money for a criminal gang?

But you want to blame me for stealing that wallet and running up the credit card?"

NO! I'm just ****ing with people on here for a bit of fun lol. Killing innocents is NEVER OK. I'm just sick of Muslims being labeled terrorist when most people don't know the atrocities that these western Christian/Atheist nations have committed. For the record, if this guy is mentally sane, I'd want him hanged.
          You're advocating for a medieval punishment? That's a shock.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            what does stalin and mao killing their own people wayyyy back then have to do with islamic terrorism today?

I'm not saying that Islam is some peaceful religion. But at least it isn't half as bad as some of the **** that's out there. I just think it's ******ed how Muslims are exclusively referred to as terrorist while these western nations are far worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              europeans and the west are basically responsible for the modern progressive world.

if we let the muslims control and dictate how society lived and progressed,

the entire planet earth would look like sauid arabia and afghanistan.
              lol nice try buddy

Have a look at how advanced those places once were when Islam was at it's peak.

Comment

"Who started the First... War? Was it Muslims?
                Who started the Second... War? Was it Muslims?
                "

... The "First War" was started by the Muslims in Spain, 8th Century ... (See also the Battle of Tours, October 732);
                ... The "Second War" was also started by the Muslims (early 11th Century) -- more exactly by caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah of Egypt (who destroyed the Church of Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem)...

... Etc...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Because some other people did some other bad things in history it's OK for somebody to mow down civilians in support of an ideology which is engaged in forced conversions, beheading and crucifying non-combatants and capturing girls for the expressly stated purpose of raping them.

I wonder if this gambit works in court?

"Remind me your honour,

Did I rape and murder a bunch of rent boys and eat them?
                  Did I bomb a daycare in a government building?
                  Did I engage in torture, murder and racketeering in order to make money for a criminal gang?

But you want to blame me for stealing that wallet and running up the credit card?"

You're advocating for a medieval punishment? That's a shock.
                  Yawnnnn. You're not getting my argument. What I'm arguing against is that Muslims exclusively should not be called terrorist and that these western are way worse.

Comment

http://www.siliconafrica.com/france-colonial-tax/

The French don't have a leg to stand on. They can go **** themselves.
                    So the French should suffer today for what happened generations ago? Okay then, Muslims should suffer today for what they did generations ago. Muslims went around the world raping, enslaving & killing. They don't have a leg to stand on.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Hey if 185 year old imperialism doesn't justify running down a crowd of pedestrians, nothing does!

And with the imperialism Muslims have been responsible for throughout their history, they should be getting imperialistically ****ed up the ass today too.

How soon the Muslims forget:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._and_dynasties

Imperialism, slavery & genocide: it's okay when we do it - Muslim proverb

The same reason it increased everywhere else
                    So there was no genocide then. lol

You also missed the widespread imperialism throughout Northern and Western Africa for two centuries by France. That was conducted using tanks, guns, planes and land mines.
                    You also missed the widespread imperialism, slavery & genocide throughout parts of Europe by Muslims for 12 centuries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_wars_in_Europe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad...st_of_Hispania

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_genocide

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Cyprus

Don't forget Alexander the greats conquest of Africa in the medieval period now....
                    Don't forget the Arab Muslim enslavement of blacks which lasted for 1,300 years. Oh and Berber Muslims still enslave blacks in Mauritania.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania

Can someone give me a quick history lesson, my memory is a bit foggy. I'm just wondering.....
                    Okay, no problem.

Who started the First World War? Was it Muslims?
                    They played a big role.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire

Who killed 4 millions Jews in Europe? Was it Muslims?
                    No but there was support for Hitler from Muslims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Wa...st_Croatian%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haj_Amin_al-Husseini

On 1 March 1944, while speaking on Radio Berlin, al-Husseini said: 'Arabs, rise as one man and fight for your sacred rights. Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history, and religion. This saves your honor. God is with you.'

Understandable he'd have an attitude like this, what with Islamic scripture calling for the wiping out of Jews and all...

"The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews." - Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6985

Who killed about 20 million Aborigines in Australia? Was it Muslims?
                    No, because Muslims never made it there. However, Muslims raped, enslaved & slaughtered their way through everywhere else they conquered, so why am I to believe it would have been any different with the Australian Aborigines?

Who sent the nuclear bombs to Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Was it Muslims?
                    You mean after Japan attacked Pearl Harbour? Boo hoo. Would you have preferred an all out ground invasion which would have cost the lives of 10 times that?

Who killed more than 100 million Indians in North America? Was it Muslims?
                    Who killed more than 50 million Indians in South America? Was it Muslims?
                    Both those figures are bull**** and like I said with the Australian Aborigines: No, because Muslims never made it there. However, Muslims raped, enslaved & slaughtered their way through everywhere else they conquered, so why am I to believe it would have been any different with the Australian Aborigines?

Who took about 180 million of African people as slaves, of whom 88% died and thrown in the Atlantic? Was it Muslims?
                    No, Muslims instead did this, for 1,300 years:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

Your 180 million figure is total bull**** too.

And Muslims are still enslaving blacks in parts of Africa, for instance Mauritania.

NSB quality retorts on show in the lounge.
                    See above.

Comment

lol nice try buddy

Have a look at how advanced those places once were when Islam was at it's peak.
                      yea at its peak. who destroyed it?

some whacked out muslim warlord who banned math and had smart people killed.

look at every single muslim nation on this earth. the only ones doing good are the ones with oil and maybe indonesia. the rest of the nations that are controlled by Islam are a wreck.

its usually poor, third world, developing country.

the proof is in today's pudding.

Comment

Working...
                      X