This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
    Also for those saying that the European colonisation and genocide of the Algerians were ok because they made it a better place, please DM me your address, I mean you'd all praise me if I did your house up then take control of it for the next 10 years right?

If they were the victims of a "genocide", why is their population much greater today than it was then? Why did their numbers increase during the years when it was a French colony?

Definition of genocide: The systematic and widespread extermination of a national, racial, religious, or ethnic group.

Comment

Also for those saying that the European colonisation and genocide of the Algerians were ok because they made it a better place, please DM me your address, I mean you'd all praise me if I did your house up then take control of it for the next 10 years right?
      Will you replace my 40 inch tv with one of the new 60 inch 4k? Will you built a guest house? Upgrade my pool to olympic sized, and make it heated?

Upgrade all my appliances, refrigerator, etc.?

You can definitely come and be the boss of my house for ten years I'll live under your rule for that time!

As long as you leave it vastly improved than then you found it!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

If they were the victims of a "genocide", why is their population much greater today than it was then? Why did their numbers increase during the years when it was a French colony?

Definition of genocide: The systematic and widespread extermination of a national, racial, religious, or ethnic group.
        The same reason it increased everywhere else because of the advancements in modern medicine etc which the French brought but if they hadn't are you saying they wouldn't have got it by other means? Also how did the French get a hold of the groundwork that way laid to go into the fields of modern science when Europe was destroyed by the crusades?

Also just because there population is greater now doesn't mean there wasn't a genocide. The Jewish population in the world is a few decades away from being the largest ever, will that mean the holocaust never happened?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          So you endorse this terrorist attack because the french had it coming?
          I'm directing this at the ****s screaming 'get the ******s out of our country' and giving everyone a little bit of perspective.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          When did a Frenchman yelling "Allahu Akbar" drive a vehicle into a crowd of innocent Algerians?

I must have missed that.
          You also missed the widespread imperialism throughout Northern and Western Africa for two centuries by France. That was conducted using tanks, guns, planes and land mines.

Last edited by Adamjr91; 12-22-2014, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Oh - and there was no genocide.

Moreover - the Moors, who were from what is now Algeria, and other parts of Northern Africa - conquered parts of Europe, and ruled over them for hundreds, and hundreds of years...

So don't forget that part - when Europeans were colonized by the Arabic, Muslm Moorish folk.

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
              Will you replace my 40 inch tv with one of the new 60 inch 4k? Will you built a guest house? Upgrade my pool to olympic sized, and make it heated?

Upgrade all my appliances, refrigerator, etc.?

You can definitely come and be the boss of my house for ten years I'll live under your rule for that time!

As long as you leave it vastly improved than then you found it!
              Deal. PM me your details and I'm not even kidding! You'd live how I want you to live and even if it's in segregation. I'll upgrade all that for you and end up making more renting out bits of your home across 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
                Oh - and there was no genocide.

Moreover - the Moors, who were from what is now Algeria, and other parts of Northern Africa - conquered parts of Europe, and ruled over them for hundreds, and hundreds of years...

So don't forget that part - when Europeans were colonized by the Arabic, Muslm Moorish folk.
                Don't forget Alexander the greats conquest of Africa in the medieval period now....

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Hey if 185 year old imperialism doesn't justify running down a crowd of pedestrians, nothing does!
                  Yes. Thats what I was thinking. Sometimes the 'logic' here is just mindboggling.

Comment

Islam has no place in modern society.

its an ass backwards barbaric subhuman cult that produces violent people that are willing to kill innocents.

there's going to come to a point in history where Islam will be banned from successful progressive western nations because of the Muslim moderates cowardice and lack of action to control its nuttier brethren.
                    Last edited by SterlingStained; 12-22-2014, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                      I'm directing this at the ****s screaming 'get the ******s out of our country' and giving everyone a little bit of perspective

:
                      So you think it's ok or what?

Comment

Working...
                      X