This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
    France invaded and colonised Algeria, ruling it in an apartheid fashion for over a century (1830 - 1962), resulting in the killing countless 'muzzlims'.
    What has that got to do with modern day violence Muslims are responsible for?

The French actively sought to convert citizens of Algeria away from Islam.
    Religious people usually do that. Muslims are very good at it too.

Now the French are upset because they feel like they're losing their culture because a few muslims are trying to carve out a life in their country? You can't make this up.
    So because of wrongs the French state was responsible for generations ago, that means Muslims can do as they please today, including murder, and French people cannot speak out against it? Is that really the logic you're using?

And mowing innocent people down in a car = "carving out a life"? Interesting...

You'd be at home in the ISIS ranks, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
      Okay, no problem.

They played a big role.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire

Ok so one nation in the war was Muslim while the rest were athiest/christian?

No but there was support for Hitler from Muslims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Wa...st_Croatian%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haj_Amin_al-Husseini

On 1 March 1944, while speaking on Radio Berlin, al-Husseini said: 'Arabs, rise as one man and fight for your sacred rights. Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history, and religion. This saves your honor. God is with you.'

Understandable he'd have an attitude like this, what with Islamic scripture calling for the wiping out of Jews and all...

"The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews." - Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6985
      The Haji was strongly against Jews at that time because of what was happening back in Palestine with Irgun and Stern. More and more kept coming from Europe into Palestine and the situation for his people was getting worse. Also 1.5 millions Jews lived in Islamic nations before the establishment of the state of Israel, in their society they were at least safe, over in Europe they were being shoved into ovens.

No, because Muslims never made it there. However, Muslims raped, enslaved & slaughtered their way through everywhere else they conquered, so why am I to believe it would have been any different with the Australian Aborigines?

Both those figures are bull**** and like I said with the Australian Aborigines: No, because Muslims never made it there. However, Muslims raped, enslaved & slaughtered their way through everywhere else they conquered, so why am I to believe it would have been any different with the Australian Aborigines?

No, Muslims instead did this, for 1,300 years:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

Your 180 million figure is total bull**** too.

And Muslims are still enslaving blacks in parts of Africa, for instance Mauritania.

See above.
      So basically they did exactly what religions such as Judaism and Christianity did across the middle ages?

Comment

I think that if one nation/group commits more atrocities than another it is circumstantial, none is inherently worse than the other.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
          lol nice try buddy

Have a look at how advanced those places once were when Islam was at it's peak.
          Funny how you move the goal posts like this. I could say look at Australia & the Americas today, after Europeans created an advanced society. Far better than any Muslim country.

And those places were not 'advanced'. They were theocracies, ruled by power-hungry religious psychos.

The entire Islamic world today is backward. There also was no golden age of Islam because a religion cannot have a golden age. If Islam was responsible for this so-called golden age, why's the Islamic world so backward today? If Islam was responsible for those scientific advancements, why isn't the Islamic world at the forefront of scientific learning today? Keep in mind there's more Muslims alive today than at any other point in history. A few great men during this so-called golden age made scientific & mathematical advancements and it had absolutely nothing to do with Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            yea at its peak. who destroyed it?

some whacked out muslim warlord who banned math and had smart people killed.

look at every single muslim nation on this earth. the only ones doing good are the ones with oil and maybe indonesia. the rest of the nations that are controlled by Islam are a wreck.

its usually poor, third world, developing country.

the proof is in today's pudding.
            The mongols sacked bagdad. I disagree with that last part with Neil Degrasse Tyson, that actually wasn't what led to their down fall in science. Look up a video called George Saliba responds to Neil Degrasse Tyson and he corrects him on that last part.

Comment

Yawnnnn. You're not getting my argument. What I'm arguing against is that Muslims exclusively should not be called terrorist and that these western are way worse.
              Only idiots exclusively label muslims as terrorists. Typically American idiots. The same sort of idiot white yanks who proudly called themselves "Irish" despite having never been there and providing material support to the IRA who was then completely shocked when terrorism came to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
                Oh - and there was no genocide.

Moreover - the Moors, who were from what is now Algeria, and other parts of Northern Africa - conquered parts of Europe, and ruled over them for hundreds, and hundreds of years...

So don't forget that part - when Europeans were colonized by the Arabic, Muslm Moorish folk.
                yep, some people doesn't like whitey too much it seems, they were probably more gentle when asking for a visa though

That must have been the only genocide in history that multiplied the local population...
                There was no such thing as "Algeria" before the French took it, Alger was a turkish regency known for pillaging european shores and kidnapping folks they would use/sell as slaves, women would fill their harems. The roman church used to pay for their liberations.
                The moors were Algerians' ancestors and they invaded Spain and stayed there 800 years before "la reconquista".
                The Ottomans invaded central europe and the balkans until the battle of Vienna.
                That's all for today folks
                Last edited by Y0@NN; 12-22-2014, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
                  Funny how you move the goal posts like this. I could say look at Australia & the Americas today, after Europeans created an advanced society. Far better than any Muslim country.

And those places were not 'advanced'. They were theocracies, ruled by power-hungry religious psychos.

The entire Islamic world today is backward. There also was no golden age of Islam because a religion cannot have a golden age. If Islam was responsible for this so-called golden age, why's the Islamic world so backward today? If Islam was responsible for those scientific advancements, why isn't the Islamic world at the forefront of scientific learning today? Keep in mind there's more Muslims alive today than at any other point in history. A few great men during this so-called golden age made scientific & mathematical advancements and it had absolutely nothing to do with Islam.

Yawnnn. Go back and have a look at what I replied to, it wasn't even directed towards you so I don't know how I moved the goal posts. Also how isn't what Islam was back then any different then power hungry nations such as America in recent years. Basically going around the world, bombing whatever nation it wants, throwing out whoever is power if they don't like it, train and release terrorists into foreign lands. Holds nuclear weaponry that can blow the world up 15x over and will destroy any other nations even if they think they're trying to get a hold of the same stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Only idiots exclusively label muslims as terrorists. Typically American idiots. The same sort of idiot white yanks who proudly called themselves "Irish" despite having never been there and providing material support to the IRA who was then completely shocked when terrorism came to them.
                    Well if you go back and read over my posts, that was actually my point of contention.

Comment

Ok so one nation in the war was Muslim while the rest were athiest/christian?
                      You asked the question whether Muslims started it. I simply stated a fact that Muslims played a big role. In your mind, Muslims had absolutely nothing to do with WW1, which is simply not true.

The Haji was strongly against Jews at that time because of what was happening back in Palestine with Irgun and Stern.
                      But I thought Muslims always say they're only against Zionists, not Jews as a whole? Hmmmmm...

More and more kept coming from Europe into Palestine and the situation for his people was getting worse.
                      You mean like with Europeans and their situation with Muslims migrating to Europe?

Also 1.5 millions Jews lived in Islamic nations before the establishment of the state of Israel, in their society they were at least safe, over in Europe they were being shoved into ovens.
                      And after the creation of Israel, those Jews were ran out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_...slim_countries

So once again, I thought Muslims were only against Zionists and not Jews as a whole? So why did life become 'unsafe' for Jews in Muslim countries after Israel was created and a modern-day exodus occurred?

I notice you also ignored the Islamic scripture I quoted which call for the genocide of Jews. Why?

Please just stop with the crocodile tears over Jewish suffering. You bring it up only as a tool to beat Europeans over the head with, it's not because you have any feelings of sympathy towards Jews.

So basically they did exactly what religions such as Judaism and Christianity did across the middle ages?
                      Yes. Which is why as a Muslim you really shouldn't go bringing up history to beat people over the head with, because Muslims have a very blood-soaked history too.

Bottom line is, the Abrahamic religions have not been good for humanity. They've been very very bad. They give people a sense of superiority which eventually results in awful suffering through rape, enslavement & genocide.

Comment

Working...
                      X