This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bretty Poy32 View Post
    how many countries in africa got colonized by france?
    There's about 10 or so? Just a rough guess.

France had a heavy colonial presence in Africa... And the countres that were colonized by France are the better for it... You ask people in Liberia why it's so much more developed in neighboring countries, adn they'll say - "simple - White people used to be there."

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
      France invaded and colonised Algeria, ruling it in an apartheid fashion for over a century (1830 - 1962), resulting in the killing countless 'muzzlims'. The French actively sought to convert citizens of Algeria away from Islam. Now the French are upset because they feel like they're losing their culture because a few muslims are trying to carve out a life in their country? You can't make this up.
      So you endorse this terrorist attack because the french had it coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        The hypocrisy prevalent in here is astounding. The moral of the story is, if you don't want migrants flooding into your country, don't go into their country blowing things up.

Only Britain and China was 'popping' in 1830.

Former European colonises include some of the most corrupt current regimes in existence.
        basically.........

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          So you endorse this terrorist attack because the french had it coming?
          Hey if 185 year old imperialism doesn't justify running down a crowd of pedestrians, nothing does!

Comment

not really endorsing it but try to put yourself in one of the oppressed/colonized countries...

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I don't know why European countries have allowed Muslims to invade their countries. They expect the countries to bend to their culture instead of the other way around. I know if I was going to a new country I'd adapt to their culture and society, then again, im civilized. Greece has the right idea.
              I"m Muslim and I'm pretty sure most of us don't go to another country thinking I'll keep the ways I was taught, I will no imerse myself in society. Unfortunately it's always the bad apple that spoils the bunch

Comment

call him a terrorist Muslim or Algerian if you wish but if you do please also call the French the same for what they did to them.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                  call him a terrorist Muslim or Algerian if you wish but if you do please also call the French the same for what they did to them.
                  When did a Frenchman yelling "Allahu Akbar" drive a vehicle into a crowd of innocent Algerians?

I must have missed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    When did a Frenchman yelling "Allahu Akbar" drive a vehicle into a crowd of innocent Algerians?

I must have missed that.
                    So you're only a terrorist if you drive a vehicle into a bunch of innocents and say 'Allahu Akbar'? I guess the systematic genocide of the Algerians were ok because they weren't yelling 'I love Jesus' or some **** right?

Comment

Also for those saying that the European colonisation and genocide of the Algerians were ok because they made it a better place, please DM me your address, I mean you'd all praise me if I did your house up then take control of it for the next 10 years right?

Comment

Working...
                      X