X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at the ignorance, just lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      No wonder the french are voting for the far right National Front.
      Must spread rep around... Have you seen the "Generation Identitaire" movement? Looks like some of the youth are starting to wake up at the threat of losing their culture, and country as a whole.

I can't say I agree with everything these far-right movements entail - but hell, you can't blame a population for only being able to take so much before they start to fight back.

I mean, when your major cities are becoming 20-30% muslim, and culturally differnet (and hostile) to the native culture in a matter of a few decades - you're going to get people riled up.

This is a really powerful video, though. It's in French - but dubbed in English. Their French make it sound very moving.

Last edited by Rostov Papa; 12-21-2014, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
        Must spread rep around... Have you seen the "Generation Identitaire" movement? Looks like some of the youth are starting to wake up at the threat of losing their culture, and country as a whole.

I can't say I agree with everything these far-right movements entail - but hell, you can't blame a population for only being able to take so much before they start to fight back.

I mean, when your major cities are becoming 20-30% muslim, and culturally differnet (and hostile) to the native culture in a matter of a few decades - you're going to get people riled up.

This is a really powerful video, though. It's in French - but dubbed in English. Their French make it sound very moving.

Agree 100 percent with what you say, enough is enough, europe is ready to explode, and the ******s are going to feel the backlash.

That video is very moving, respect to the french youth

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post

Is it really more moving just for being in French?

Anyway, the Front National is pretty dangerous with Marine Le Pen at the helm, don't be fooled by her. Her crackpot father was still running the thing only a few years ago, just remember what a villain he was. Their views seems more appealing nowadays but it's probably just a facade.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            Is it really more moving just for being in French?

Anyway, the Front National is pretty dangerous with Marine Le Pen at the helm, don't be fooled by her. Her crackpot father was still running the thing only a few years ago, just remember what a villain he was. Their views seems more appealing nowadays but it's probably just a facade.
            Naff off you soft queer.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhang Yong Jun View Post
              Naff off you soft queer.
              Straightener?

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                Straightener?
                You have no wit.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhang Yong Jun View Post
                  You have no wit.
                  I'll marry your daughter to a Moslem

Comment

even if all the borders get locked for them. Imagine how much violence European muslims will make. they will slice everyone left and right there. and it's not even about muslims.

you have to think who profits from all these silly religions, who run european and most of the world government, who benefits from wars? history repeats itself. as much as you might think that i'm crazy - I always try to be clear and speak truth only. chaos in near. just look at what happening around the globe without your shades. and no I'm not pointing my finger at United States. Unfortunately Us is a victim as well, that by the way plays a major role in it as well.

I pray for Amir Khan to defend us from em terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                      Religion of Peace***8482;
                      1. It was one person

2. Screaming Allahu Akbar doesn't automatically make you a muslim.

Comment

Working...
                      X