Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferguson Marchers Challenged With Fried Chicken, Watermelon, 40 Oz Malt Liqour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also read that bookstores in ferguson were left unscathed. Crazy stuff folks.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post

Theres actually a pretty interesting story about the library there.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ferguson-li...ry?id=25050930

Amid all of the strife engulfing Ferguson, Missouri, this month, there is one spot in town that has become a refuge for children and parents: the library.

The Ferguson Library has been an oasis of calm since the town's residents erupted in anger at the police after a Ferguson cop shot and killed an unarmed black teen, Michael Brown, on Aug. 9.

It has used Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to offer residents a place of respite for them to get bottled water, check their emails, and avoid the unrest developing on Ferguson's streets.

As the Ferguson-Florissant School District postponed the start of the school year for more than a week, teachers set up shop at the Ferguson library, providing activities and instruction for children awaiting the start of class.

Today, about 120 children showed up to the library for lessons and activities, though staff only expected about 60. Teachers also began hosting classes in the nearby First Baptist Church.

The Library has also emphasized its role as a community institution, placing signs outside the building noting that it stands with community members, at a time when the town's police department has battled protesters with tear gas and rubber bullets.

Residents have praised the efforts of the library and its librarians,who have been positive and helpful throughout the protests.

Comment

Lmao so wrong

Comment

Reports came out that there were zero pairs of work boots stolen as well as zero belts stolen. Can anyone verify this?
          To be fair what does a thug need with books, work boots or belts? They left those behind for people can have supplies for work and pay taxes and keep their checks coming and the books were left so future generation can learn and get jobs and pay taxes and keep the checks coming.
          Last edited by Daylyt; 12-19-2014, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Reports came out that there were zero pairs of work boots stolen as well as zero belts stolen. Can anyone verify this?
            so wrong but I laughed

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              lmfao

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Don't forget this.

To be fair what does a thug need with books, work boots or belts? They left those behind for people can have supplies for work and pay taxes and keep their checks coming and the books were left so future generation can learn and get jobs and pay taxes and keep the checks coming.
              You're guys are making this statment but it's funny as hell

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Man who doesn't love 40s, fried chicken or watermelon? Seriously, this **** was funny but I still don't get why black people get ragged on for liking those things.

**** ya
                Its not that they get "ragged" on for liking those things, its just their stereotypical foods, like Mexicans have tacos/burritos/coronas, etc.

My question is: What if white people were protesting how would we go about counter-protesting them?

Corn beef and bologna sandwhiches laid out with cans of pabst blue ribbon?

Comment

Great stuff, mate. Made me chuckle.

Comment

lmfao

Hahah, my man always coming through with the hilarious material... God I can't stand the Young Jerks, though. They sound like some of the PC posters here you speak of...

They are exponentially worse than MSNBC, or faux news could ever try to be.

Remember the Epic Beard Man beat down, smack down? WHere the black dude CLEARLY provoked the fight. The old white man got up, and walked to the front of the bus, lol doing exactly what the black man said, actually; he literally told Epic Beard Man to "take yo' white ass out of my sight," or "take yo' white ass to the front of the bus." He said something along the lines of "get away from me." And that's EXACTLY what he did. So black dude keeps talking ****, Epic Beard Man talks **** in response.. Then Black dude gets up, WALKS UP ON Epic Beard Man, and smacks Epic Beard Man right in the face.

Thereafter, Epic got up, and proceeded to stomp a mudhole in his ass, and walk that summa***** dry....

That annoying bytch BLAMES EPIC BEARD MAN!!! She blames him!!! Lol, and they tried to delete the video after realizing how stupid, and anti-white racist it made her look.

Comment

man yall some PC society ass cry babies lol, yall the reason "the interview" got pulled lol.

**** yall that video was funny.

and here a new video for ya, new dance called hit the adrian broner, and adrian ducking daylyt whats up with that one on one lol broner been hiding ever since he got hit up.

How much to titty fuk that girl in your avi?

Comment

Working...
                      X